Sign in to follow this  
HalfJobHarry

ProTool Master Auckland - Coding etc for donations :D

I finally bit the bullet after many years of dedication to INPA and ISTA. Sure...still need the BMW tools for full up programming, but mucking around with those tools for simple day to day stuff like battery changes, injector coding etc was driving me spare.

I'm in the Eastern Auckland suburbs so if anybody wants any odd coding / battery change / injectors or anything else ProTool can do..let me know https://www.bimmergeeks.net/protool

I can try to come along to to the monthly meetup if there is 'demand'. 

P.S. I'm not looking to charge but small donations are always appreciated :D

Another edit: I have a D-CAN cable that I've used on the bulk of E series without issue. ProTool says this setup should be good for "E90, E60, E70, E88, F, G". 

Edited by HalfJobHarry

1 hour ago, lord_jagganath said:

Can protools change radio regions/ Navi from JPN to NZ?

On what vehicle? My understanding was....for at least 20 years you didn't need to do anything dramatic to change the radio region (but that may not be correct on the newest models). Navigation is a software install so that's different in my understanding. 

Following. Will likely need to make a few alterations once the E46 is operational. Will need to make it forget it had a BMW engine and auto trans :D 

Hi Peter,

Need your help for coding to update my module vin number, please check your message inbox, cheers.

Edited by Matt5

Hey im looking to code an frm module to my car...2005 bmw series 1 e87...can u do that?