Sign in to follow this  
Digah09

E30 Mtech 2 kit

I’ve been looking for a mtech 2 kit, Mr Bodykits has caught my eye. Their stuff looks pretty good, price too, it’s really tempting but I don’t want to spend a whole month just trying to get fitment spot on which lead to wondering how much a genuine kit is and how easy is it to fit it? But if anyone has bought from Mr Bodykits then I would love to hear how it went!

5CAA8C39-62C7-42AC-A92A-7E4E20021D2E.png

I think the underdash panels are pretty well received.

Not sure about the mtech kits stuff though, you would probably be best to have a search on the E30 Enthusiasts Australia facebook group.

• Like 1

I imagine a 30+ year old used tech 2 kit would still take a bit of fiddling and are basically unobtanium anyway.

Could be worth a try if you're kitting a non Mtech car and thus are not concerned with maintaining originality.

19 hours ago, nick496 said:

I think the underdash panels are pretty well received.

Not sure about the mtech kits stuff though, you would probably be best to have a search on the E30 Enthusiasts Australia facebook group.

Oh good idea! I will try this thanks!

5 minutes ago, Sammo said:

I imagine a 30+ year old used tech 2 kit would still take a bit of fiddling and are basically unobtanium anyway.

Could be worth a try if you're kitting a non Mtech car and thus are not concerned with maintaining originality.

Ahh, you have a good point. I assumed OEM tech 2 kits were still being made for some silly reason. Thanks

You can still get front bumpers I think new, but slowly but surely, the rest of the parts are going NLA