Sign in to follow this  
Wade13

E28/e24 BC adjustable coilovers

Anybody have a set of BC racing adjustable coilovers already welded to the strut housing? 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:29 PM, Wade13 said:

Anybody have a set of BC racing adjustable coilovers already welded to the strut housing? 

Ive just recently made a set for my mate. RedLine has 2 sets of BCs left Im told. Feel free to get in touch if you need them welded up

On 11/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, francoisv said:

Ive just recently made a set for my mate. RedLine has 2 sets of BCs left Im told. Feel free to get in touch if you need them welded up

Ah perfect have they been with certification yet? Might actually buy a set and get in touch 

Keen to hear how you get along with this @Wade13, I’m thinking about going through the same for my e30. I heard that it has to be welded by someone who’s certified for it to be certifiable on your car. Unsure if that’s true or not though

Edited by Ghost Chip

On 11/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, Ghost Chip said:

Keen to hear how you get along with this @Wade13, I’m thinking about going through the same for my e30. I heard that it has to be welded by someone who’s certified for it to be certifiable on your car. Unsure if that’s true or not though

As long as the welds look strong enough, an not like a rocky road chocolate show, the certified will sign off. That being said, certifiers often think it’s a plus to have the welding done by a qualified fabricator. We haven’t needed that yet.