Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Carrera GT Supercar

I saw a Carrera GT on Saturday night, heading south along the SH2 motorway just before the SH1 merger. According to the motoring news they've stopped production of them with only 1200 made (all LHD) and there's only 1 in NZ - so that must've been it

Anyone else spot it around?

If it is Colin Giltrap's one, then yes, I've seen it. Saw it when it was on display up here.

Cheers

Grant

It better be looked after !!! We dont want the only one here to be gone..

What colour was it?

We landed a silver one a while back but I'm dead certain it was for Continental Cars not Giltraps.

i was under the impressin giltrap drove a bently, but f**k, with the cash hes got, proly got 83 new cars or some sh*t. Maybe hes personally drivin it to continentals coz dosent trust transport, haha. Heres something i bet you didnt know, and something you prolly did, 1 he owns EMD which is the distrubtor of vw, audi, skoda, bently in NZ, but, he actually owns bently U.K as well.

prolly shouldnt have said that, but i dont care.

I thought he owned pretty much most of the major european marques here in NZ except for BMW.

Can't say I really noticed the colour as it was late and I was more over bemused by how tiny it was and the slow speed that it was doing in the traffic. Unmistakable rear end though, the wing just doesn't do it for me.

It was so low I actually had to lean over to the left side to get a better look, and my car is low!

It was so low I actually had to lean over to the left side to get a better look, and my car is low!

and i was getting oh-so-excited when driving beside the FAST4S Lamborghini Murceilago last night for like 20mins.........i thought that was low....