Sign in to follow this  
Kees

I think I've bought one of NZ's rarest modern(ish) sedans

dammit, came here to look at the W8 then got blessed with tidy as looking E34s.

Im not sure if you guys saw but there was a manual 535is (i think from memory) in manual listed on tm a few weeks back and it was cheap.

If I wasnt trying to sell my cars I would have grabbed it instantly. I miss my old 535i sedan so bad.. big six energy!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, qube said:

dammit, came here to look at the W8 then got blessed with tidy as looking E34s.

Im not sure if you guys saw but there was a manual 535is (i think from memory) in manual listed on tm a few weeks back and it was cheap.

If I wasnt trying to sell my cars I would have grabbed it instantly. I miss my old 535i sedan so bad.. big six energy!

Was the 535is you're thinking of red and was for sale in Wellington? The paint was very faded and from memory I think it had style 5s on it. 

It was listed for 6 or 7K and I remember thinking someone was going to get a deal so long as the car had good bones. I think I took a screenshot of it I just can't quite remember where. Would love a 535is, baby M5 in my opinion.

A friend of mine has a silver NZ New one with a very period correct blue leather interior, with blue sports seats! It's a gorgeous car. 

Nah it was a black one. Dont think it lasted long because i saw it once then it was gone

Just now, qube said:

Nah it was a black one. Dont think it lasted long because i saw it once then it was gone

Oh interesting, I didn't even see it! Must have been snapped up pretty quick. 

Yeah I saw that one.  Was only up a couple of days.  Someone had bid $6500 on it.  Next thing the auction had been taken down.