Sign in to follow this  
Beemerchick

I’m looking for these wheels!

Hey guys 

has anyone got either a set of these rims or even just a single rim 18inch in Auckland? 

cause one of my rims got a crack and I find it really hard to let go of these wheels haha

39CDC0CB-199E-41FF-8BF7-7451FFBB0361.png

The wheels are called BMW 359M but the genuine BMW ones only come in 19” size.

Hence your 18” will be replica wheels and there are a lot of different versions/manufacturers of these on the market so might be hard to find the exact one to match your damaged one.

try vmr wheels in the states

As C-130 says, talk to Lance and the guys at Arrow Wheels in Glendene. They manufacture racing and road wheels, and can fix anything. 

The work they’ve done for me has been brilliant. I’m about sell my 2014  330D Touring, and the wheels now look brand new (I kept them straight for years, then someone borrowed the car and managed to damage 2 wheels in half a day!).

They also repaired a wheel on my M340D after someone ran me into a kerb. 

Bonus round: The person who ran me into the kerb was going way too fast in their X5 on the wrong side of the road because their side had parked cars, while talking on the phone. Guess their profession 🙄