Few minor things tiked off the list this last couple of weeks;
- new radiator was dripping, turned out to be the drain plug wasnt as snug as it needed ot be, eaay fix
- realigned my under tray brackes (how i saw the rad was leaking) and now all under tray hardware can find it's home. Also instaled new captive washer where needed for the under tray screws.
- treated the rear cubby to a good clean and protect to remove the white ashy condition the rubber coating was starting to take on, now looks near new.
- sorted rattle in drivers side seat belt mount and poorly fitted B pillar trim in the same job. grear and a tighten applied to the seat beld mount and removal and reinstal of the Lower B pilar trim meant i could liine it properly with al the clips in place. some whwre bent fomr soem haphazard reinstall in a previous life thankfuly they werent broken, as i had initialy thought.
however in the processi noticed the rear seat trim is broken and missing a clip, so in the market for those, if anyone reading thiss has one.
- Oil change this weekend, bit over due, due to lock down forgetfulness and other priortities but going to smash that out tonight or tomorrow.