Sign in to follow this  
Miller

What's Your opinion on this?

cheap, and sounds not so good. Theres a guy running one on an E30 320 at unitec, and it not only sounds bad but they're also really quite big, they belly of it hangs down a fair distance and can be viewed in a 270 degree circle of the rear of the car.

If your getting one I would hope you have a rear valance or apron to help cover it because it looks fugly especially when you can see the tips start off smaller then get bigger at the other end.

Nothings perfect, get what pleases you. but take into consideration what I just said.

Had a some thing like this. Made out of the same stuff. It is very strong.

I imported a twin-in-twin-out system. It was harder to find. Got it off ebay.lol.

Loved it. I had the 2.5" inlet to 3" outlet

I imported a twin-in-twin-out system. It was harder to find. Got it off ebay.lol.

and no offence it sounded crap and hung way too low, i distinctly remember that exhaust. 1st taupo cruise.

and no offence it sounded crap and hung way too low, i distinctly remember that exhaust. 1st taupo cruise.
I loved the old zaust and the night time fireworks displays it made

I had my old exhaust on then. I destroyed my factory one to bits after the 2nd time.

Dave and me saw felt the end of it, every time we went over a bump it changed note. I think Gus or Dan was behind me.

That exhaust last me the 1st two taupo meets only.