Sign in to follow this  
Z3bra

New guy here, and my first NZ Bimmer!

Hi all

Very pleased to find a NZ Bimmer community.  I just purchased my first NZ Bimmer, a 2017 F30 340i M-Sport, after driving my Nissan Skyline 350GT Manual for about ten years.  I previously owned a 1989 325i which I loved dearly, then a 1998 523i, then a 2001 530d and now, finally, my now-dream-car.

I'm also originally from South Africa, and have lived here for 12+ years, now a Kiwi citizen.

Very keen to peel back the layers on this car soon and get some more of the unexposed power brought to the surface.

Hope to see you all out there.

Riaan

Left Oblique.jpg

• Like 10

Welcome @Z3bra and hope you make it along to some Club activities. Check out the car show in Trentham Sunday - we'll be there! 👍

Ah damn, I would have loved to be there, but work had other plans.  Are the club activities updated frequently?  I'd be keen to go to a meet.

5 hours ago, Z3bra said:

Ah damn, I would have loved to be there, but work had other plans.  Are the club activities updated frequently?  I'd be keen to go to a meet.

Look at this forum, I assume you are from Wellington too. https://bimmersport.co.nz/forum/26-wellington/

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 1:30 PM, Jun said:

Look at this forum, I assume you are from Wellington too. https://bimmersport.co.nz/forum/26-wellington/

I am.  Unfortunately I was busy with work during the last meet, but will do my best to attend the next one, thanks Jun!

• Like 1