Sign in to follow this  
AndyB

E87 Filters

Hi,

I've just bought my first BMW, a 2007 E87 130i.

Where is the best place to buy consumables, such as filters (including cabin filter) etc.?

I'm based in Auckland.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome and be sure to post some details of your new acquisition, perhaps here if you don't want to start a fresh thread.

Most of us import many consumables if it's not urgent because prices here are normally pretty rank. FCPEuro is very reliable, that would be a good place to start, others will have more suggestions.

Edited by M3AN

I find schmiedmann have the best pricing, but a little slower and sometimes their shipping prices aren't great. So usually I do a bulk order of parts every so often and get the most out of the shipping cost.

RealOEM is the best way to get the part numbers for any bits you want, then you can just search for the part number and see who has it for the best price. 

2 x Meyle oil filters

2 x Meyle air filters

1 x Vaico fuel filter

1 x Meyle cabin air filter

$204 delivered from Spareto.

I had some spare time on my hands, no idea if that's good or not, but suspect it will be.

i got most of my consumables overseas online as they are more affordable and better range/quality(brands) than what you can get locally. Only if you dont mind the shipping dates. I  got my oil filter and cabin filter from Ebay and k&n air intake filter from schmiedmann.

To name a few websites

Ebay , schmiedmann,  Demon Tweeks, ECStuning, Spareto, Amazon etc. 

You'll need to do tons of research for pricing on each website compared to locally if we do sell them here and also comparing different currencies from different websites specially when it comes to shipping.