hawk188

2013 BMW M135i F20 - E-sys coding question

Greetings all - new and learning very simple coding using E-sys and managed to change JAP to NZ for radio (happy) 1st time. 

Can someone please let me know the codes to change using E-sys for :

1.Enable USB video play

2.Enable DVD in motion 

3. Also, can the F20 be coded to enable Daytime driving lights ? If so where would I be looking?

Thanks in advance !!

7 hours ago, hawk188 said:

Greetings all - new and learning very simple coding using E-sys and managed to change JAP to NZ for radio (happy) 1st time. 

Can someone please let me know the codes to change using E-sys for :

1.Enable USB video play

2.Enable DVD in motion 

3. Also, can the F20 be coded to enable Daytime driving lights ? If so where would I be looking?

Thanks in advance !!

Hi, Im a step behind you but wouldnt mind figuring those out too. However I cannot find a (free) working combo of E-Sys and any sort of launcher for it. What exactly did you use to get to this point? 

thanks!

7 hours ago, Kodachrome said:

Hi, Im a step behind you but wouldnt mind figuring those out too. However I cannot find a (free) working combo of E-Sys and any sort of launcher for it. What exactly did you use to get to this point? 

thanks!

Unfortunately E-sys launcher developer gone underground and no working copy ( not even paid ones as tokens have expiry dates). Only Premium E-SYS works. Don't think i am allow to put links or files here but I am sure you'll find it. Below is what i use and sure you'll find the same :) . It requires REARM script and reset of your computer date to workaround the token expiry. Hope this helps. 

1.ESysLauncherPremiumSetup_2.8.2_Build_155         

2.v63.3.003_PSdZData_Lite

3.E-Sys_Setup-3.28.1 Build 46869

4.E-Sys Launcher Premium Rearm 2.0.4 

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

I do alot of FDL, FA coding as well NAV conversion. If you're based in Wellington i can do for you. The tools and various software I have are paid license versions.not free or cracked. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, promo said:

Hi, 

I do alot of FDL, FA coding as well NAV conversion. If you're based in Wellington i can do for you. The tools and various software I have are paid license versions.not free or cracked. 

Cheers for your reply promo ! I'm in AKL unfortunately and I'm only wanting to learn and 'tinker' just to keep me mind active :) Truly appreciate your offer .... thanks heaps anyway !

7 hours ago, promo said:

Hi, 

Thanks to Hawk188 I got an Esys version up and running, however having to set the data with a Admin level script to get ESys Premium launcher working takes my machine off the Web (as Google etc pick it up as a hacked pc). I have a yellow E-Net cable, but I cannot test if this setup is even working.  This would be fine if I was doing it on my own car in my garden, but I was just trying to help out friend.. getting a bit OTT with all the hoops and BS the launcher guys put in place. 

@promo, what do you charge to do a radio region recode on a BMW F20 (2012 116i)?

Edited by Kodachrome

hi @promo

Hey Mate, 

I currently own a bmw 7 series f01 2009, and due to some water damage i had to swap the tv module and the HSR active steering module to used ones. I am quite strapped and was recommended you by the people of the forum for coding in Wellington. 

I was wondering if you could do something like that. cheers

On 8/23/2023 at 7:31 PM, leexyj said:

hi @promo

Hey Mate, 

I currently own a bmw 7 series f01 2009, and due to some water damage i had to swap the tv module and the HSR active steering module to used ones. I am quite strapped and was recommended you by the people of the forum for coding in Wellington. 

I was wondering if you could do something like that. cheers

All sorted now. Leexyj found my number