lbo99

What’s the market for E92 M3 these days?

17 hours ago, JohnM575 said:

Timely thread - I picked up this LCI Interlagos Blue E90 M3 last week. I specifically wanted a sedan over the coupe - the E46 isn't going anywhere, I wanted four doors for the practicality, and I actually prefer the look of the sedan over the coupe for the E9X generation.

I was umming and ahing back and forth deciding if I wanted to buy this one. Had just messaged the seller to come check it out the day you bought it I believe, I've been looking for a 4 door as well and that colour is something else...

Looks ace man

Edited by Harper
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, m325i said:

Some what relevant an f80 just sold for $47k. I’d rather have that for the same money as a e9x personally 

image.thumb.png.e9d25efb52a23b8a8b7afd9d205570ad.png

Was watching that one with interest as thinking about an F80, that's possibly an inflated price as well, the underbidder (jmags) had posted asking for there bids to be removed earlier that evening, but seller seemingly didnt and they must have had autobid on to 47k.

No description available.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 6:46 AM, m325i said:

Some what relevant an f80 just sold for $47k. I’d rather have that for the same money as a e9x personally 

image.thumb.png.e9d25efb52a23b8a8b7afd9d205570ad.png

Man it’s such a nice daily and fast car 🤣

Way better than the E92 but this is a rare occasion when you can get a F80 at this price imo. The other F80 for sale is 189ks asking for 41.9k, seems to be asking too much compared to this.

A6FCA45A-552F-453A-B47F-6F42B5E7849B.jpeg

• Like 1