E63

E60 platform - Button on mobile phone base plate

Hi guys,

Utterly obscure request... does anyone have this button present in their mobile phone baseplate (circled in red)?

Mine is missing, and it has always bothered me. I'm wondering if it's possible for someone who has one to let me borrow it so I can 3D scan it and hopefully print one. Price for a new base plate is pretty unreasonable so I'm looking at how else I can scratch this itch 😁

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=EA53-USA-07-2009-E63N-BMW-650i&diagId=84_0876

image.png.54b66bb2e8a36662031edf9b8032d4de.png

There's a few E60's etc around being parted out you could probably get one from there?   There's an E63 up at pickapart in Taita that might still have that bit?  I'd recommend you get the vin of the car and run it through a vin checker and see if the car you're looking at has the same option you're looking for.

Silver? If so I've already visited that one 😀 got some little bits and pieces including this wee first aid bag. I was hoping to replace the plastic vent on the top of my driver door card, but the thing seems like it's glued down and I didn't wanna ruin the door card for someone who wanted the whole thing.

IMG_0558(1).JPG

Good find, I didn't know about this yard. I'll hit them up, cheers.