Sign in to follow this  
low320i

my 87 320i e30

hay all just throught i might aswell put my ride up here its nothing great at the mo kind of a work in progress az its my first bmw.

when i got the car it had under car neons( i have yet to turn them on lol) king springs, 17 inch mak stings, bits of interior painted bright blue, and the most uncomfurtable seat iv ever sat in.

so far iv replaced the motor az the orginal toasted itself fitted a kn filter and a rps exhust, i started on the interior today changing it all to black instead of the factory blue and stripping the bits that had been painted blue.

post-9-1150013478.jpg

Edited by low320i

now i know that some of the stuff iv done to the car and properly going to do some of you wont like cause its to ricey but hay its my car not yours aye lol

post-9-1150013650.jpg

looks tidy, will be good to get some palmy meets up and running again once K gets his back together and I get mine on the road.

thanks man its pretty rough paint wise someones done a doors closed respray on it at some piont over the factory paint and its cracked in places and there a nice spot in the middle of the front graud where i chiped out some bubbled bog today.

but in saying that its a project if it was mint it wouldnt be

Edited by low320i

hay just throught id add abit of an update not much changed thanks to weather and not having a shed. i also have a set of wrx sti black front seats on there way :pimp:

post-9-1151476045.jpg

Looks more like flaking black paint to me.... 

haha busted had some paint left over when i pust the new mota in so throught id give it a quick spary but it just flaked off.

haha busted had some paint left over when i pust the new mota in so throught id give it a quick spary but it just flaked off.

sweet as

i have a spare one if you want it

hay all just at home board az with the day off work (to wet) and was doing a search for e30 bodykits when i came across a topic that had my past and present cars in it, dont know if i should admit to owning ethier lol owell

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....&hl=bodykit

and dont worry that mint looking drivers seat is up for sale and not going back in ever B)

and the new owner can speak english! HOORAY!

Hey bro wat kinda springs u got in atm i really got sack mine soon and needed help cher bro

i was told by the old owner that it was on super low kings but afew guys on here have told me it looks more like low kings not super lows. so im lookiong at coilovers for the front and some shortened shocks to pull the rear down abit more.

second engine i only had the car 2 months :banghead:

hey nice ride / just a suggestion, get a heat shield made up 4 ur filter coz ive heard an read that there isnt much point coz youl b suckng hot air from radiater an the engine

hay everyone well bills have come in and the toys have to go and with my mercedes not selling the bmw is going back up for sale :(

just woundering what it would roughly be worth

1987 e30 320i manual

roughly 180ks on the motor/ 210ks on the car

17 inch mak stings (few crub marks) mint tyres

k and n filter(only months old)

loward on king springs

rps exhust

fusion undercar neons(dont say it lol they were on the car when i brought it)

6 inch fronts and 6by9s on back shelf, cd player

all door panels have been done black

body in good shape/ paint in average with acouple spots where bog has bubbled and broken out

will re bog these spots but prolly wont be painted

OK, sweet - was looking for something for a mate but his budget is half that. Cheers anyway.