Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

BMW CSL (Not Pretty) Trademe

Isn't this the one the guy bought from turners damaged auctions?

Not a bad mark up on price.

Yep same car I was bidding on. Fair enough if someone wants to try and make a buck from it, I certainly don't have any problem with that!

Edited by conrod

Josh.....do it! seats + 34o odd Hp....plus whatever else is cool.

you could go SMG! tough

I was told at the driver training that it is a pre production press car that BMW bought in specifically for the training so technically not NZ new (if in fact true). Roll over aside that car has done a hard 6ooo klms

ye dont give him a cent over $15k - tell him you know what he paid for it so yah

What he paid for it is irrelevant, it is what someone is willing to pay for it that is important. It was cheap buying at $13400, and if I had a use for it I would have paid a lot more than that.

And i bet there was a decent comission for turners on top of that. PLus transport costs and time spent at the auction.

Looking at it purely from a business aspect I'd say it owes him $15k, so $20k probably a fair starting opoint to onsell it to the "general public".

Edit: Turners would only have charged him $170 it turns out, but I still bet it owes him close to $15k. Transport, storage, etc.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

that pretty cheap i guess. To the guy who wanted the seats they are recaro pole positions if your interested in sourcing some.

Thought it was going to look worse than it does from the stories I heard.

Car isnt NZ New, imported pre-registered from Germany. Still gotta be a steal even at $20,000, motor would be awesome as a transplant!