Sign in to follow this  
isis

Dent repairs

Some useless mother f^% off a prick decided to slam his door on my drivers door and now there's a big dent with a paint chip. i cant bear looking at it everytime i get into the car.

i know in Australia there are ppl that can pull these dents out rather than getting the whole door done. i pulled out 3 dents for Aus$50 bucks and it was sweat..like it wasnt there..

just wondering if there's anything like that over here?

For the record, your looking at $350-400+ according to two panel beaters ive spoke to after same thing happened to my mums car and mine. The dents were more than just dimples that you could pull though.

I hate mungs that do that and get away with it.

Edited by E30stz

these guys are specially trained with special tools to pull the dents out..its quite amazing to see them to the work..

im so carefull with where i park..but the minute i let my gf uses the car, she grabs the closes spot to the door..grrr..she can fork it out for creating it!!! :banghead:

Go and see the guys at Slammed Kustoms and Whenuapai auto refinishers

they are just outside whenuapai airforce base.

They are good, all they guys on base, go to them.

In Chc there is a mobile company called "Dent Magicians" that do panels for $100 each. I thought the door on a Z3 import had 2 dents in it. They found 10 in one panel !! Another local company is "Dents for Cents". Think they are a franchise ??? Suggest looking in Yellow Pages for a similar company in Akl.

anyone in Wellington do this, have two cars that have dents that look like they could be pulled out

There are quite a few around - some "funboys" were having a "cuddle" at my place a few months back after several hours watching beer "evaporate" and put a nice dent in the Baur's front guard - $60 worth of panel-pulling labour later and the dent dissappeared.

In Auckland they are known as Doctor Dent [The Car Sharks use them all the time]