Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

2.7 Crank and rods

The guy who I have sourced my LSDs through has also offered me 2.7 ETA crank and rods .I was wanting to see how much these are worth here and who would be interested?

cheers

Darren

The guy who I have sourced my LSDs through has also offered me 2.7 ETA crank and rods .I was wanting to see how much these are worth here and who would be interested?

cheers

Darren

Probably worth $300 or so, you can pay up to $500 for a 525e motor and then you just scrap the rest except for the crank and rods!

like, when you gonna have the lds and cranks ? I'm all keen.

let me know...

Probably worth $300 or so, you can pay up to $500 for a 525e motor and then you just scrap the rest except for the crank and rods!

yeah, well, if you can find one. truth of the matter is the only one for sale atm is ar bavarian mottorsports and they want $1000 for it AND it is unknown condition. I'd gladly pay $500 for ear bottom end, but I can find any for months now.

so any assistange in locating one is appreciated....

Edited by mops

I'll talk to our shipping guy and see if we can get a good deal to bring some back but would be around $5-600 for a crank and rods set including shipping duty gst etc