Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

Another priceless piece of Police Correspondance

Guest Spargo

Brilliant. Continues to confirm my faith in the system. I've received a few of these letters in my time, 3 seperate times for the "crossing" outside 277 in newmarket. I'm amazed no ones been killed there (to my knowledge)

oh man ive had one of those before..

but mine was saying how my passenger did NOT have a seat belt on WTF>>!! people these days cant get anything better to do. and to see someone on the car not wearing seatbelt on 20% tints is beyond me.

I like the part that says "your vehicle was seen exceeding the speed limit" I wonder what piece of measuring equipment was used to record the speed.,...... somehow I don't think the "eyecrometer" will stand up too well in court. Wankers.

Just read the response- excellent work by Mr Paul Clarkin! Should have run them over and improved the quality of our collective gene pool!......

Edited by conrod

All those in favour of having their get off letters written by this man say 'aye'....looks as though the 'ayes' have it....congradulations sir you have the job!!!!

yes, but there isn't a hospital on it.

Brilliant! I look forward to my letter from the muppet on Saturday who, pausing only to adjust the volume on his iPod, stepped out in front of me as I cruised through the green light on the corner of Princes and Waterloo Quadrant.

Guest Spargo

I got another couple of asians last nite, walked straight out infront of me turning into High St. They even had a the gall to stop, look at me, put hands on hearts, and keep walking across the road.

I loved this email - got it at work the other day.

I like to give pedestrians a hurry up - especially at the 277 crossing as mentioned above. They have no respect for traffic.

I was in town the other in my sisters Civic. Light went green so I went to go then a guy walked in front of me and mouthed of. He got the kip right back, swung round to kick the car but caught his foot in the drain grate - MAGIC!!

Oh and to finish off the story I was driving up High street looking for a carpark and Gus pulled out - thanks for the park.

Oh and to finish off the story I was driving up High street looking for a carpark and Gus pulled out

Bet you were shocked.

Bloody arse bandits at it again.

I am so lame.

Thats brilliant! I got a similar letter after overtaking up the passing lanes beside Lake Karapiro in my 325 about a year ago - passed 2 stock trucks and a campervan then saw the police paddy wagon in front of the campervan. Was doing about 120 at the time and braked a little to bring the speed down to a more legit level.... Didnt get pulled over but I got the letter saying that my vehicle was seen driving "at speed" "overtaking on a corner" and "driving without due car of other road users"

Maybe they had a point but my speed would not have been above 120 and I didnt endanger anyone by slowing down to 105 to pass the paddy wagon... They got the day of the week wrong as well, saying it was a Wednesday at about 2pm... WTF? I was working at my new job at that time.

I think they should spend more time doing actual police work rather than writing letters to the public about driving "events" that they get told about in a very one sided manor - The response from the police even acknowledges this!

ok, I've said my piece, shall carry on now.

(O/T would that be the same car park on High Street I met you in on Saturday night Gus? Great to catch up again, even though I was a bit of a mess.... The big smoke had some very pretty lights! :D )

however in your letter you were doing something wrong and Im sorry but I think you deserve that letter and though they may have over exaggerted it was still required