Sign in to follow this  
Gus

This is awesome, e30 mechanics

Cool, where you find that???

Maybe someone with a few more PC skills than me could somehow download the entire site and zip it so we don't one day lose it if it gets taken down.

Holy cow, thats pretty cool, ^^^ agree with him, somebody get it downloaded and burn some cds with it on it, keen for a copy!!

Guest Spargo

Cool, where you find that???

Maybe someone with a few more PC skills than me could somehow download the entire site and zip it so we don't one day lose it if it gets taken down.

Save it as an html document. I'll get my boffins onto it.

Save it as an html document. I'll get my boffins onto it.

on it ....

H4xed :) and modded

download here:

e30 BMW Repair Guide

Size: 80Mb

Install instructions, Extract zip file to directory eg: My Documents. This will create a e30 BMW Repair Guide directory. Double click on run.html

enjoy

Wooohooo.

Hopefully be seeing less of me huh Gus? haha

Shot,really helpful

Guest Spargo

Cheers Josh! I see your boffins weren't on the piss with me in takapuna like mine were :D

That sh*t is too easy,wish we had one of these :(

can we please get a list of E30 mechanic / diy url's stickied.. i use this often.. and takes a while going thruogh the history to find it. :(

can we please get a list of E30 mechanic / diy url's stickied.. i use this often.. and takes a while going thruogh the history to find it. :(

You dont have a favourites section on your browser ;)

websites like this and bimmerdiy.com would be useful to any keen bmw owner. I just meant for reference for people so they can check it out, it may solve querries before they post a thread.

websites like this and bimmerdiy.com would be useful to any keen bmw owner. I just meant for reference for people so they can check it out, it may solve querries before they post a thread.

Oh I see, you mean to get certain links stickied so people on here can just go straight to them....not a bad idea, I dont know how they would see it from their point of view. But then I cant see why they wouldnt want more links to the site.

The down side is that Bimmersport just becomes an index to everywhere else in the world. I think we need more writeups like was done recently with the car stereo being swapped.