Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

Cops owned by Towies

Sorry for the cr*p pix as I was chasing down the street to get this...

It's just too good to miss!

Posted Image

Hahaha :D

Bet your ass that shitty holden just broke down!!!!!

Edited by MrHamWallet

bahhaha! checkout what I just found in Papakura

Posted Image

rahhH! upload AHhh! will sort it out soon.

Edited by E30stz

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

It seems you weren't the only one snapping pics of that! Towies are right up there with parking wardens IMO, I saw one illegally parked in a bus stop outside the ASB netball stadium on Saturday, waiting for others to park illegally so he could get his next tow!

haha another 2 bite the dust!! The one that i got off the road was still the best hehehe

Guest Spargo

Towies are right up there with parking wardens IMO

If by up there, you mean there's a special place in hell for them both.

haha another 2 bite the dust!! The one that i got off the road was still the best hehehe

I know of two others [that got re-inCARnated] they are now NZ V8 Touring cars. [at least they've got better drivers now, most Cops couldn't drive a nail into sand]

most Cops couldn't drive a nail into sand

Thats a real cool saying lol never heard it before haha.

The only problem is that they get the last laugh....guess whos paying for the towie....guess who is paying for the car to be fixed

You and I through our taxes

And whats worse is that the more cars that some of these dumb asses break, the less time and money will be spent solving real crimes....like getting all the w#*kers that are breaking into and stealing our cars!

The only problem is that they get the last laugh....guess whos paying for the towie....guess who is paying for the car to be fixed

You and I through our taxes

And whats worse is that the more cars that some of these dumb asses break, the less time and money will be spent solving real crimes....like getting all the w#*kers that are breaking into and stealing our cars!

Cops dont care about car theift, there's more important things to do like catching people that accelerate too quickly or lose traction or exhausts that sound too loud (this should be limited to honda's only).

Yea I got my fair share back off them though, 7k for some minor frontal damage aint to bad :)

I look at it as getting all my money I payed in fines back! B)

I still have no respect for the NZ police though, i have nothing against the people that are police officers but the system they operate on is far sub standard and eventually will lead to this country turning into the likes of compton.

My 2c