Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

Footage of Irwin being killed???

A friend of mine in the states rekon that the footage of steve irwin and the stingray has being leaked onto the internet.

Can anybody elaborate??? I'd be keen on a look.... purely for reasearch purposes of course as I do alot of diving and spend alot of time in the water with rays :ph34r:

Edited by MrHamWallet

Hey, Let him Rest in Peace!

He shouldn't be used to entertain people with morbid curiosity [He's an icon]

Yeah in a way I guess.... But it's just interesting az for me as I'm a dive instructor and stingrays are calm az. I'm sure he f**king spooked it or somthing bro. I've swam around heaps of rays and as long as you give them space they sweet as.........

Straight up kerry I definatly mean no dis respect at all. I mean wouldn't you like to see video footage of what happened with the peter brock crash.?

Edited by MrHamWallet

Yeah ,to a certain point I agree.

that was thrashed around the world media for weeks!

But...... I read that the family do not want any footage of this incident released to the public [Their loss will be greater than that of the public]

Yeah man forshore.

hence why I'll will allways respect the family's wishe's .

Video tape is in police custody. So reports of it being on the web must be untrue

You but you know all about the cops and what they do etc.

Nothings overly safe, Look at all the leaked documents.

In my opinion anyone who puts a link up to it on this site should be banned.

People should not only respect the families wishes but show some respect to Steve Irwin himself.

I can see no reason why anyone would want to see footage of someone dying.

The footage tonight of Brockie's death was almost as bad. You could quite clearly see from the wreckage how he died and it was something that didnt need to be shown.

Edited by martyyn

Morning Kerry. Your on here early.

In my opinion anyone who puts a link up to it on this site should be banned.

People should not only respect the families wishes but show some respect to Steve Irwin himself.

I can see no reason why anyone would want to see footage of someone dying.

The footage tonight of Brockie's death was almost as bad. You could quite clearly see from the wreckage how he died and it was something that didnt need to be shown.

Mate the footage of Peter Brock's car wasn't even that bad I mean they showed it on the 6pm new's with a huge blanket over where brock's body was. Of course you can clearly see that he has slammed into the tree right on his side. I watched that with my 3 year old daughter and she was still asking questions.

The way I see it martyn I'm not watching to see the "person die" but I'm watching to see what actually happens in situations like this. It's damn interesting. If the same thing happend to me ( brocky's death or steves) I wouldnt mind my family sharing information that might lead to something like either of those to accidents not happening again. Not so much Brockys accident as that's just the nature of the game but I still strongly believe that steve irwin would have done somthing to provoke that ray!!! <_<

Absolute tragedy: Brock and Irwin. RIP both of you.

I agree with Martynn. Anyone on this site puts a link on here to Steve Irwin's last moments would be flamed big time.

But for educational purposes if perhaps a few still shots were released, showing the few seconds before

the tale comes up- to show Steve Irwin's body position and movements and the like then that's possibly OK.

After that, then the ray's tail comes up: Nah - should'nt be shown and would have no educational value.

Really unlikely video will get out on the net. Probably will never be released by the family- and why would they?

Would you if it was your son

Although I agree with the sentiments of those against public airing of the fooage - noone made a song and dance when we looked at pics of a charred Lambo owner a week or so ago. Just because the person isn't famous doesn't remove their rights not to have that broadcast around the world.

If that was acceptable to be posted with a suitable warning so those not interested can look away, then so should anything else of a similar nature.

Censorship aint as asy as it seems is it?

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Although I agree with the sentiments of those against public airing of the fooage - noone made a song and dance when we looked at pics of a charred Lambo owner a week or so ago. Just because the person isn't famous doesn't remove their rights not to have that broadcast around the world.

If that was acceptable to be posted with a suitable warning so those not interested can look away, then so should anything else of a similar nature.

Censorship aint as asy as it seems is it?

Those pictures were shocking and your right something shouldve been said. I just didnt get around to it.

sure steve may have helped awareness for a lot of animals but hey he is still just another guy and i dont think his death should be treated any differently to everyone elses. every one dies and it was bound to happen soon enough with all the risks he was taking, anyway youmay not admit it now that hes dead but a lot of people thought he was an extremely annoying guy. So what if hes famous? any of us are just as important has he was only not not to the public eye.

Guest Spargo

Those pictures were shocking and your right something shouldve been said. I just didnt get around to it.

Everyone is given a choice, and if NWS and the word gruesome aren't enough to stop you from clicking, more fool you. Its the internet, bad things are out there. Up to you whether you look at them.

Everyone is given a choice, and if NWS and the word gruesome aren't enough to stop you from clicking, more fool you. Its the internet, bad things are out there. Up to you whether you look at them.

Mate when I see NWS I expect to see naked women not charred bodies.

It says alot about someone who is willing to post this sh!t and then try and justify it by saying 'its the internet, get over it'

If its on the web, leave it there, dont post it here.

Edited by martyyn

If anyone gets the link just PM it to those wanting to see it. Er.. hint hint. I swim with Stingrays often when diving, its hard not to, never heard of anyone dying so its very interesting and Id like to see how.

If anyone gets the link just PM it to those wanting to see it. Er.. hint hint. I swim with Stingrays often when diving, its hard not to, never heard of anyone dying so its very interesting and Id like to see how.

I conquer!!!! :D

Pretty sure you'll find Mr Irvin himself wanted any death footage of himself to be shown...

Pretty sure you'll find Mr Irvin himself wanted any death footage of himself to be shown...

We'll never know, will we....

Now, if anyone has some footage of the Beehive blowing up with all MPs inside at the time - count me in!

We'll never know, will we....

Now, if anyone has some footage of the Beehive blowing up with all MPs inside at the time - count me in!

Pretty sure he was on record stating this.

Dont have any links for you sorry.

Play wiyh fire you gonna get burned.....play with dirty ho's and you gonna get the clap or worse.....How many of you have downloaded sh!t from ogrish or any of the splatter sites, read e-mails with carnage and distruction, that is the beauty of the internet, INFORMATION!!!!!! I'm damned curious how to find how the croc hunter got whacked or how Peter Perfect done loose it... in saying that how did Rodger Freeth, Bruce Maclaren, Robert Holden, die? How did Nicki Lauda loose his ears(and nose)? And why is the reigning king of formula 1 quiting ????? Its the same reason that there are people who can make a living at the TAB - PLAYING THE ODDS......do crazy sh!t and it's only a matter of time before the reaper rings the bell and it's GAME OVER....But like hell am I not going to learn from their deaths....I learnt from Senna....dont drive crap cars with welded up steering columns....

Don't blow the Beehive up, lets turn it into a prison, afterall it's full of crooked fraudsters, thieves, drugdealers, liars, and sex offenders anyway