Sign in to follow this  
blk320i

how many km's have you got?

Latest cars got 362,000 on it, 88 318i, run a big end bearing, replacing rings and bearings now, anyone tell me the best place around Auckland for these parts? The rest of the cars on it's way to the wrecker, full of rust to the point it's falling apart. Cheers.

Super cheap auto, f**k yeah! nah we got them dude checked that out last week

Edited by bimmer boy

I have 195,600kms on the clock of my 1990 318is, brake pads,springs and rear suspension replaced.

Drives really well, no smoke or oil... sport interior is in perfect condition, the car just needs some paint and a replacement lip spoiler to tidy up.

227,500km. New brake system and rotors, alternator, exhaust system, and a new gearbox is going in tomorrow and assorted bearings

Hey Hartage, what year was the UK import 325i?... Sold my M325i UK import with (from memory) 195,000 miles on it, and still saw it driving around years after that. Ran like a dream too.

2035XX km's.. 95 320i coupe need front shocks replaced and probably will replace back ones too. need to replace ATF as 2nd jerks on sartup period got quoted (300 bucks for full trans service) all in all still runs like a dream.. smoove ride just a few annoying squeeking noises in the interior!! :angry:

Hey Hartage, what year was the UK import 325i?... Sold my M325i UK import with (from memory) 195,000 miles on it, and still saw it driving around years after that. Ran like a dream too.

The 325i was white 4 door, been smashed in right front and rear. Black interior, m tech 1 steering wheel, eletric front manual rear windows, motor still runs fine.

Cant remember what the plate was, came from Turners damaged auction.

The 325i was white 4 door, been smashed in right front and rear. Black interior, m tech 1 steering wheel, eletric front manual rear windows, motor still runs fine.

Cant remember what the plate was, came from Turners damaged auction.

Oh ok, not the same one. Mine was a 1986 black 2 door.

320i auto - 129,000km. box bangs but not much.. engine runs good just need oil change.. doesnt use water or oil, lumpy idle.

not e30 , but e28 M535i 1986 nz new done 486,000km , and soon to be M5 powerd