Sign in to follow this  
btccm3

my 4 door m3 on 19s

hi everyone had a mate with a diff bma recomend this site to me and thought id check it out

not a bad club by the looks of it

any way here are some pictures of my beast

apparently they are quite rare in 4 door.

if any one knows of some track days where i can let here loose send me a message

hi everyone had a mate with a diff bma recomend this site to me and thought id check it out

not a bad club by the looks of it

any way here are some pictures of my beast

apparently they are quite rare in 4 door.

if any one knows of some track days where i can let here loose send me a message

hi again im having some trouble getting my photos to show on my post can any one tell me why they dont show??????

post-1379-1159352152_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1159352166_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1159352186_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1159352210_thumb.jpg

Edited by btccm3

my thoughts exactly :D might be just an optioned bmw.

debadged "M"318i

but all jokes aside.... welcome to the site and post some pics of your ride but please dont call it an m3

theres proof they exist - > http://www.bmwinfo.com/30228.html now I remember actually seeing one, in that bronze /brown color on trademe, M3 Evo.

btw - :D :D oi ! those cheapshots down low on my M325iS AC Schnizzler Hartge Alpina 1.8L Ltd Edition Touring Roadster. are just uncalled for :D!!

Edited by E30stz

they did make one fullas...chuck some pics up..welcome

The first E36 M3 I ever drove was a four door EVO in the same colour as yours, I didn't know they were rare....

Guest Spargo

haha schooled you retards, think before you open your mouths, did your mothers never tell you "its better to be thought of as an idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Anyways, BTCCM3, is that your byzanz car?

seen one for sale in aust awhile back in estoril blue..yes they're rare out this way, but quite a few in the states

Yeah, I've seen at least a couple of 4 door M3s, the Estoril one on TM sometime ago, the Byzanz one, and there was a Dakar Yellow one at the track day... pics aren't loading for me btw?

Yep as everyone has said 4door M3 Evo does exist. Plenty of them in the UK I recall, made them for just a year or so I believe? Wait till the exchange rate gets better against the pound then import one if you fancy it. B)

Edited by p1_m3

Certainly do exist.. I nearly bought one off my uncle a couple of years ago... man it was good! 1997 EVO I think. Had 19"s on it as well.

Ha,schooled allrrright.

Oll Jerrys had an Estorol blue SMG for sale ,twice I think ,might even still have it.

Look tuf as a 4 door,I like.