Sign in to follow this  
hazardous_bmw

Whats it worth?

I think you'd be real lucky to get near that for a 23 yr old car, looks very nice, but they're not fetching that kind of price at the moment. I'd say closer to $2000 if you wanted to sell, may be best to sell wheels on their own and chuck a set of bottles on. Needs to go down, sits too high? Good luck tho, there's one born every minute.

M20B25 is a 325i, you have it listed as a 2000cc 320i .. whats the story?

your M-rims are actually motoform vipers.. not m rims.

Edited by E30stz

Like the effort you put into removing the plates but you missed a pic.

I'd pop off the audio and wheels seperately and sell it fully stock.

You will also fetch a higher price if you lived in the 3 major cities.

3 bimmersport stickers is the optimum number to sell a car.

need interior pics.

remove the sticker on windscreen, it's not doing you any favours.

drop the price to suit market value.

My flatmate recently picked up one of the last e30s (a 1991 model) 320i. Full black leather interior, around 120kms, immaculate condition, auto from a dealer for your start price.

I have edited these points, thanks.

$2000?!?! even with no mods and spotless interior?

If your lucky you might get 2K. I'd drop the start price if you want to see what its worth.

Some would say you're crazy not to accepting that offer. Standard E30's are very hard to sell, because there are so many for sale. Most of them are crap but when it comes down to it and generally its hard to find a serious buyer for a good price because everyone uses the argument well its 83 when I could be buying a 91 E30 for aroudn the same price which is possibly in better condition. For the age I'm sure yours is in great condition, and the km's are quite low but not alot of people appreciate that with these older cars :( only enthusiasts who understand the true value.

Aftermarket accessories aside (mags/sounds), I think the general concensus would be a stock 83 320i would be worth no more than $2k-2500 top dollar for one in good condition. The only way would be to market it well and sell it to someone with little knowledge of e30's, possibly by chucking mags tints exhaust and flame decals down the sides as most of hte boy racers try (your mags are tasteful, keep ahold of them).

Edited by E30stz

3800 is crazy, I paid 2800 3 and a half years ago for a mint 87 5spd 318. Still reckon i'd be lucky to get 2K for i if i was to sell. Doubt you'll find another buyer willing to pay that but prove me wrong.

3800 is crazy, I paid 2800 3 and a half years ago for a mint 87 5spd 318. Still reckon i'd be lucky to get 2K for i if i was to sell. Doubt you'll find another buyer willing to pay that but prove me wrong.

i dont need a buyer as i am not selling it.

i will probly drive this car till i dies which would hopefully be a long way off yet

Did you get your 30 bucks back for placing the ad?

were thos pic's take on the corner of Gargan rd??

haha yeah they were it were i live :D:D

Did you get your 30 bucks back for placing the ad?

no i didnt sad a?!?

:angry::angry:

It never stops to amaze me how much people think their cars are worth. I sold a nice NZ new e30 323i manual coupe late last year for $1700, it had done high kms but drove very well. I was upset at the time, but the reality was, that was its market price. Just like a collection of stamps, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it!