Sign in to follow this  
jochen

BMW Nerd Test

61.9% BMW pure (38.1% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: Not bad but you need to study harder.

Haha I stoped the test after the mechanics and driving part. f**k the rest...............

The more pure, the less of a BMW nerd you are. I'm roughly the other way around gary - although only because I've cleaned parts of my engine with a toothbrush...

You answered "yes" to 36 of 97 questions, making you 62.9% BMW pure (37.1% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: You need to spend much more time with your BMW.

well it says im definetetly a BMW nerd, hmmm go figure i didnt really think i was, just a car enthusiast all round :)

Guest Andrew

I even answered honestly ... it's not that hard to believe my score really hah.

You answered "yes" to 92 of 97 questions, making you 5.2% BMW pure (94.8% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: All hail supreme nerd of BMWs!

You answered "yes" to 69 of 97 questions, making you 28.9% BMW pure (71.1% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: You used to work for BMW in a former life.

You answered "yes" to 50 of 97 questions, making you 48.5% BMW pure (51.5% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: Not bad but you need to study harder.

Im gutted :(

Guest Spargo

Your BMW Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 56 of 97 questions, making you 42.3% BMW pure (57.7% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: A definite BMW Nerd, welcome to the fold!

Oh great :rolleyes:

Edited by Spargo

I thought I'd get a really high corrupt score :(

You answered "yes" to 36 of 97 questions, making you 62.9% BMW pure (37.1% BMW corrupt).

According to the scoring guide, your bmw experience level is: You need to spend much more time with your BMW.

You answered "yes" to 35 of 97 questions, making you 63.9% BMW pure (36.1% BMW corrupt).