Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Thieving scum

Just thought I'd start a bit of a pansy thread..

Mate's amp and subs got stolen out of his KE30 corolla today during school.Pricks snapped the lock off the boot and did a piss poor job so f**kd the boot lid up real bad too.

It's a unique sub and box i spose,it's in a perspex box with the amp kinda sunk in to the top of the box,so more fore show.

Subs are pioneer 12's and amp is fusion 4 channel sorry dont know watts.

If anyone hears anything please let me know.

Cheers

Ashkan

Yeh man,could keep doors unlocked.If only... haha

Yeah bro, all part of growing up as a car owner.

Some tips if you have audio, then park for long public spaces;

Don't pump it loud just before or when you park.

Don't open your boot so anyone can see in it.

Ensure the audio or valubles can't be seen from outside of the car.

Make sure the car has some deterrant such as alarm or parked next to many passerbyers.

etc...

Yeh I turn the stereo off when I turn into school...

Think the problem was that he had his RCA wires running down the centre of the car and you could see them real clearly...

Ahh well sh*t happens

Post it up on the nzice forums. THose guys watch trademe all day long.

I tend to back into parking spaces near a wall if I can till I'm touching it - makes it much harder to break into a boot if you can't stand directly behind it.

Sorry to hear about the theft, damn thieves, what goes around comes around.

Post it up on the nzice forums. THose guys watch trademe all day long.

I tend to back into parking spaces near a wall if I can till I'm touching it - makes it much harder to break into a boot if you can't stand directly behind it.

Good ideas!

I can't believe how much people pay for "modz" without first installing a decent alarm. One of the few times I locked the car by key instead of alarm, due to the alarm constantly going off, it got broken into - I always arm it now

Edited by Carl

I can't believe how much people pay for "modz" without first installing a decent alarm. One of the few times I locked the car by key instead of alarm, due to the alarm constantly going off, it got broken into - I always arm it now

same here my alarm can be quite sensative so i used to just lock it with the key. 15mins later there was a rock on my front passengers seat and glass everywhere and a missing faceplate for my head unit.

i learnt my lesson, now if only i could find the theft and teach him one

Ohh yeh it was alarmed just it was in the student carpark where no one gives a rats cos half the people at school are all gangsters so just looks normal haha.

Yeh backing in sounds like a good idea aye especially for an E30 that has a push in opener.

Thats why i like my crappy 19yr old 4' speakers in the parcel tray, ganstas dont even want to touch them. They probably think if i havn't got them changed why would i pay for a sub and amp ^_^

Haha yeah I just did a rangi as install with my 4 speakers and no one touches them. Hahaha my car looks like sh*t with scrathes and old paint but it mechanically mint. What the eye doesn't see if you know what I mean

Yeah bro, all part of growing up as a car owner.

Some tips if you have audio, then park for long public spaces;

Don't pump it loud just before or when you park.

Don't open your boot so anyone can see in it.

Ensure the audio or valubles can't be seen from outside of the car.

Make sure the car has some deterrant such as alarm or parked next to many passerbyers.

etc...

so true.. and in parking lots... i never park in between or beside junky cars... it tends to make your car stand out