Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

Why is the no BMW in D1NZ?

I am kinda glad that none of the drift boys are into BMW's,I say let them wreck those ugly Cefiro and Laurel shitters instead.Most drift cars I have seen in NZ are built to very tight budgets, with 10% of the budget spent on car purchase,80% of the budget spent on a big turbo and Lunk computer,and truck sized intercooler fitted outside the body (as it was obviously too big to be tucked into the normal place- the "Fast and Furious" penis enhancing equivalent of the old hot rodders supercharger poking through the bonnet!) The last 10% of the budget is spent on the cage, seats and paint!........ Having said all of that, I do know someone building a drift 850i, and is slapping a supercharger onto it- should be, ummm, interesting!..........

Edited by conrod

i wouldnt wanna drift a 5 litre v 12 LOL.. would be cool to watch and hear it though.. but if something goes wrong.. hecka expensive to repair a v12 engine...

an e30 weights just as much as a civic 93.. would be mint if it had an enginge transpant to a m50 or m52 engine. a couple of engine mods, roll cage, some stickers (to make it go faster) a few mags, ALOT of TIRES, a decent driver ...and there ya have it

One problem with all this.... cost and supply of parts. I dont see certain parts holding as well without modification.