Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

So did anyone on here Happen to buy these'S

Just being watching the auction on these's extractors. Was curious as to what they were gonna sell for as I'm currently getting a set made up at an engineers workshop and I'm thinking he's gonna charge me heaps.

Anyone else had custom extractors made? If so how much did it cost?

THanks

Gary

post-746-1165257205_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrHamWallet

I got a mate of mine to price me up making some for my 320. $600 at mates rates. He works at a race car engineering place in Wellington.

Those ones on TM look to be quite well made - equal length etc. No idea of value though.

They were the one's that were on the Lach silver mtech 4 door that andrew sold to that guy. All he did was take them off and give them a coat of paint.

They were the one's that were on the Lach silver mtech 4 door that andrew sold to that guy. All he did was take them off and give them a coat of paint.

Er... no they werent. Reading the Q&A's will give you the clues as to where they came from. Edited by martyyn

I was watching them, but decided not to bid as ill be getting a custom turbo manifold made up next year anyways :P

I was watching them, but decided not to bid as ill be getting a custom turbo manifold made up next year anyways :P

Why not go for the RHD log manifold you can now get... ask Gus which site is selling it. Apparently some nice HP figures from them.

Why not go for the RHD log manifold you can now get... ask Gus which site is selling it. Apparently some nice HP figures from them.

Because i had never heard of it until now... cheers. will PM gus. Oh yea is it top mount setup?

they were the ones that were on the M325 that was offered at 8899 , a silver one with the strut brace

Because i had never heard of it until now... cheers. will PM gus. Oh yea is it top mount setup?

Yip top mount design, think its a TCD manifold

Er... no they werent. Reading the Q&A's will give you the clues as to where they came from.

My bad, just took a quick glance at them.

Yeah I was talking to the engineer today he rekons he's making them out of 32mm mandrel bends equal length 6-2-1 similar to the one's pictured but made to fit my m50 swap. he rekons it's gonna cost around $2000- $2500 with new full 2 1/2" mild steel tube exhaust with 1 resonator and 3" truck muffler with 3" tip. Also I gotta plumb a o2 sensor in there somewhere to....

Edited by MrHamWallet