Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Stickers

mine arrived the other day, they are not going on the car for a while as i dont think it is up to standard at the moment. cracked me up that they even came with instuctions on how to apply them.

Out of all the people on this website - I would put money on the fact i have bimmersport stickers on the worst car here.

People in traffic look at me pretty scum. I say put the stickers on and at least i'll give you a big wave if i see ya hah.

Out of all the people on this website - I would put money on the fact i have bimmersport stickers on the worst car here.

People in traffic look at me pretty scum. I say put the stickers on and at least i'll give you a big wave if i see ya hah.

i haven't put any on the 5 yet!

I just put mine in the same old place... I wish i had a coupe so I could put them on the side windows

Looks quite good on the tint.

My cat snuck into one of the photos. lol :rolleyes:

post-825-1166646644_thumb.jpg

post-825-1166646724_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mikal

thats the henna, not the bimmersport stickers.

I was referring to Ruby - not the racecar or the Turbo.

Ordered a bunch of stickers a few days ago...any word? :D Be nice if you had black ones.

And they got sent a few days ago.

Gusssss..

My stupid bank account is "not suitable to make these sort of payments" One word - PARENTS.

Can ya chuck us an address and I'll post a tenner up, $3 donation included :P

Cheers

Em

If one was to go against the law and want some black or silver ones, is it possible to get some signwritten at our expense with no backfire from bimmer mgmt :rolleyes:

Guest Spargo

If one was to go against the law and want some black or silver ones, is it possible to get some signwritten at our expense with no backfire from bimmer mgmt :rolleyes:

Maybe just sling the site some coin too?

Guest Spargo

why? Its really just advertising for the site.

Yes, but the stickers pay for the site to be here, and thus give you a place to hang out when you're not selling used cars.

Yes, but the stickers pay for the site to be here, and thus give you a place to hang out when you're not selling used cars.

ehh, possible. Never was I fixed on used cars, flagged that now anyway.

has a michael humphries received his sticker? about to send yours gareth....sorry about the delay, things got a little hectic with xmas and being away

andy, can you post the account details now the main site is down...im not 100% sure of em

and t shirts...well progress is slow..will get there folks.

idea; e30 silhouette....yay or nay? white silhouette on black t, plain bimmersport.co.nz on the back.

Gus Posted Today, 05:00 PM

has a michael humphries received his sticker? about to send yours gareth....sorry about the delay, things got a little hectic with xmas and being away

Yep i got mine thanks, pics of it are at the top of 3rd page, the e30 with the tints...

Edited by Mikal

Badass idea gus.I'd def hit that.

Posted Image

Sorry Hommes...

Can't figure out your plate:

NO BJ KY

Why no BJ? and on top of that, no KY?