Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

42 below ads

can't read the attachment cos i got no word on this pc but 42 is pretty dodgy.

I don't serve it anymore because it causes asthma asttacks on some people. It's happened to me once when a customer couldn't breathe and her boyfriend just panic'd and lost it. But I've heard some disturbing stories in the trade about reactions to their products including a break out of hives.

Besides it rubbish vodka for it price, go the goose

can't read the attachment cos i got no word on this pc but 42 is pretty dodgy.

I don't serve it anymore because it causes asthma asttacks on some people. It's happened to me once when a customer couldn't breathe and her boyfriend just panic'd and lost it. But I've heard some disturbing stories in the trade about reactions to their products including a break out of hives.

Besides it rubbish vodka for it price, go the goose

According to an international tasting comp it did considerably better than most. Go figure huh.

Their flovoured stuff is a dman site beter than other flavoured brands. I actually quite like the manuka honey one.

Not defending 42 below as I don't know the product, but the allergic reactions are probably due to idiots drinking the flavoured vodkas that are allergic to those ingredients as they are real, not fake flavouring like most.

For instance, my GF is allergic to honey. Drinking 42 below manuka would cause a reaction.

It seems to get rave international reviews, wins competitions and is a well-polished export product we should be proud of earning us export dollars.

Not defending 42 below as I don't know the product, but the allergic reactions are probably due to idiots drinking the flavoured vodkas that are allergic to those ingredients as they are real, not fake flavouring like most.

For instance, my GF is allergic to honey. Drinking 42 below manuka would cause a reaction.

It seems to get rave international reviews, wins competitions and is a well-polished export product we should be proud of earning us export dollars.

except that the company was just sold this year to privately owned Mexican/American company bacardi for a cool NZ$138 million

except that the company was just sold this year to privately owned Mexican/American company bacardi for a cool NZ$138 million

Hey, I made a few bob out of that sale! :D

Firstly theres only two or three tastings i take any notice of with the most important being San Fran.

Also it was just the plain vodka, a mere vodka soda with fresh lime or similar if i can remember correctly.

All the indy get brought up, 42, Herradura recently etc, there are 5-6 big players in the industry worldwide Diago. Bacardi-Martini, Brown Forman, Maxiuum, Moat-Hennessey and a few othewr big names too.