drifty325i

Chch Bimmersport meet pics

Who's got the kickass sideburns?

The king is alive! lol

Forget what his name is? good fella, has the :rolleyes: the black m325i

zomg I cant see that guy next to driftys car, hes all camo'd out and sh*t

Hes with the mafia ! I was the stupid one in the green without the jacket

They rival mine!

Looks like it was an awesome meet guys, can't wait for the next one up here.

Who has the E30 with the black wheels.. that is tough.

Guest Spargo

no doubt the club is soon to be changed to www.E30sport.co.nz

E3s is one of the most OG E30 clubs worldwide. Started by TJ, ruined by Jordan. R3v rose from the ashes.

Its on

Im doing my RS's black silver is so gay, needs to look tougher. Or charchol on 2nd thoughts..

Pissed Off elite didnt do them the colour I asked, its the kinda place you cant go back to ya know?? most peoples wheels take two weeks and mine were done in 4 days, im kinda in a hard spot.. also ive had them a while now.

I really cant be bothered prepping them.

Edited by nz320i

Its on

Im doing my RS's black silver is so gay, needs to look tougher. Or charchol on 2nd thoughts..

Pissed Off elite didnt do them the colour I asked, its the kinda place you cant go back to ya know?? most peoples wheels take two weeks and mine were done in 4 days, im kinda in a hard spot.. also ive had them a while now.

I really cant be bothered prepping them.

Charcoal for the win mate, I drop mine in a few days before you i think, took almost 3weeks to be done! and all they did was polish the lips.

Could be worse. I took my gf's rims to canterbury powdercoaters and they took 6 weeks, then they did such a sh*t job one of them had to be redone (at my expense cause they reckoned it wasnt their fault). And its still that weak I suspect in a years time theyll need recoated again

Could be worse. I took my gf's rims to canterbury powdercoaters and they took 6 weeks, then they did such a sh*t job one of them had to be redone (at my expense cause they reckoned it wasnt their fault). And its still that weak I suspect in a years time theyll need recoated again

Mate you just dont put up with sh*t like that, we let alot of poor service and trade work slide here in NZ and its wrong. This does not happen in the states or the UK

Mate you just dont put up with sh*t like that, we let alot of poor service and trade work slide here in NZ and its wrong. This does not happen in the states or the UK

yeah I agree with you Riley

It took me 6 trips there in the end and baring the initial meeting which went fine I made it very clear I wasnt happy with them every time. Plus they supposedly close at 4.30 but a couple of times I was there at just after 4 and they were already closed, made it a PITA to even see them. Wheels are finally on the car, not much more I can do, except hopefully cost them a few customers through word of mouth.

Oh they quoted me $60 per wheel which became $60 + GST (I work with that stuff every day and theyre not allowed to do that, if a price isnt said whether its inclusive or excusive its deemed to be inclusive) so all up powdercoating for 4 wheels cost me 5 x $67.50 = 337.50