Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Springs

I need some lower springs for a 90 325i

Its doing its best impression of a 4x4 at the moment and that needs sorting.....does anyone have anything they want to get rid of ?

Im not looking to slam it to the ground though, Ive got 16' wheels to go on and want to lose the 'high roller' look.

Edited by martyyn

King lows. $150 plus delivery.

King lows. $150 plus delivery.

Whats the drop my friend and I take it they are happy with standard shocks ?

Just got myself an SA built 325i that looks surprisingly similar to yours :D

Will have to get some pics up to show the state it was in when I got it and what I plan to do with it.

They are around the 40mm mark - were on my SA 325i when I bought it, but as I lowered it more, and didn't ever have stock springs in, I didn't get a chance to measure the drop. They are the same model number as teh e30 series spring except the e30 series spring is the supa low and these are lows.

Damo also has some Jamex'es with similar drop and progressive rate for about the same money although I know someone else on here interested in those.

Will be fine with stock shocks - captive etc as my car had stock shocks when I bought it and these springs were captive.

The springs aren't going anywhere, just sitting in the shed so take your time.

They will blow the stock shocks.

Do you just want it lower? Or do you want it to handle better (it will handle worse lower unless you change all the other stuff also)

They will blow the stock shocks.

Do you just want it lower? Or do you want it to handle better (it will handle worse lower unless you change all the other stuff also)

Ive just spent the last 30 mins searching past posts on this and yes I would be looking to get shocks as well now :D

Money is tight at the moment, but if the right combo became available then I could find the cash.

I thought I would be able to handle the 4x4 look, but its just doing my head in at the moment and I want to chuck my new wheels on aswell but dont want to do that until its dropped.

teh fake 4 x 100 ones of the alfa?

Real as real can be...what makes you think they are fake ? Edited by martyyn

Through a frenzied bidding war

It was the battle of the century, made Pearl Harbour look like a friendly greeting.

Edited by 318isCoupe