Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

Merry Xmas

Hey dudes, havent been on here for a while so thought i would say what up and merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you, Share festive joy here...... HO HO HO!

and you sir ... will roll another trip through the mt sometime soon :D

320SHKBTE: will see you at mount over new year maybe? Look at the auckland cruises page, theres a bit of a do going to be happening down there on the 30th or so.

But yuh Merry Xmas and happy new year to all. Take advantage of the festive season (ie drink lots) just dont drink and drive, we dont want anyone writing their cars off. Or themselves!!

Merry christmas to all the bimmersporters, hope you have a good one.

Lets see with 1500 members, all donate $2 each and pay for my new (coming) car :) Then that will b a mint xmas.

Hah jokes merry hoe hoe hoe xmas

Merry Xmas all - Those on the roads this year in the north island - watch out for the heavily stickered bimmersport campervan :)... it's a mercedes though hah.

Have a great Time at the mount mate,I'll be cruizin aruond in a red Z3 or a red E36 coupe! pull over & we'll have a xmas /new year Beer together

Hey Kerry, I saw a red Z3 gimme a wave the other day was it you? anyways relised a while afterwards :S ta

Yep it was me,[going thru the welcome bay roundabout] I recognised your #plate.

There are 3 red Z3's floating around Tga,but I stuck a bimmersport sticker at the top of the screen on Judy's car