Sign in to follow this  
Jonty m50e30

M50 E30 race car for sale

This will go on trade me in a couple of days, zoners can have a first look.

1983 E30 2 Door

M50 2.5 24v twin cam non vanos

5 spd Getrag 260 box

fully programmable Link V5 ECU

Custom extractors

Custom Suspension (KYB, Eibach, monroe)

Homologated roll cage, logbook

Custom Race clutch

Wilwood Pedal box with adjustable brake bias

Race pro seat

RJS five point harness

Nolathane susp bushes

Toyo R888 tyres near new

TSW 15" alloys, marked

Polycarbonate windows

All excess weight removed

etc etc etc...

This car is awesome fun, doing mid 1:23's at Manfeild with a novice driver, the car has heaps more potential, I have not had it dyno tuned yet but conservative estimate at about 220BHP with link etc. Still things to improve on with this car if you wanted but is great like it is. This has cost me Thousands more than asking price to build and has been tested well, ultra reliable and very quick. New Baby and other interests force sale.

Consider part exchange with a bmw "2002tii" road car

$13k for Zoners

Obviously photos are available for interested folk. Car is in Palmerston North

Cheers

Jonty 029 953 6749

06 3535338 (hm)

This will go on trade me in a couple of days, zoners can have a first look.

1983 E30 2 Door

M50 2.5 24v twin cam non vanos

5 spd Getrag 260 box

fully programmable Link V5 ECU

Custom extractors

Custom Suspension (KYB, Eibach, monroe)

Homologated roll cage, logbook

Custom Race clutch

Wilwood Pedal box with adjustable brake bias

Race pro seat

RJS five point harness

Nolathane susp bushes

Toyo R888 tyres near new

TSW 15" alloys, marked

Polycarbonate windows

All excess weight removed

etc etc etc...

This car is awesome fun, doing mid 1:23's at Manfeild with a novice driver, the car has heaps more potential, I have not had it dyno tuned yet but conservative estimate at about 220BHP with link etc. Still things to improve on with this car if you wanted but is great like it is. This has cost me Thousands more than asking price to build and has been tested well, ultra reliable and very quick. New Baby and other interests force sale.

Consider part exchange with a bmw "2002tii" road car

$13k for Zoners

Obviously photos are available for interested folk. Car is in Palmerston North

Cheers

Jonty 029 953 6749

06 3535338 (hm)

Sounds like a very good deal to me! Good luck with the sale, and whoever buys it can come play in the "open class" of the race series!

Bump, anyone interested in this, all reasonable offers considered, its gotta go before I change my mind and the wife kicks my ass.

Bump, anyone interested in this, all reasonable offers considered, its gotta go before I change my mind and the wife kicks my ass.

Hi Jonty

What ratio diff are you running and is it a Limited slip??

I agree with conrod that is alot of car for the money..... I rekon you should keep it and take the beating from the wife :unsure:

post-342-1167814735_thumb.jpgpost-342-1167814432_thumb.jpgGidday MrHamWallet, running a 4.1 diff awesome around manfield took 2 seconds off lap times straight out of the box, no slipper, fully locked as for circut only, works brilliantly slipper would be nice but not really necessary for race car. was running a 3.64 but never got into 5th, 1st is a bit useless but 2nd gear starts still spin the wheels and 3rd and 4th around most corners works out great.

I am prepared to negotiate the sale price to anyone interested for a cash quick sale (a little bit) and will consider 2002 or manual 325 e30 trades.

post-342-1167814735_thumb.jpgpost-342-1167814432_thumb.jpgGidday MrHamWallet, running a 4.1 diff awesome around manfield took 2 seconds off lap times straight out of the box, no slipper, fully locked as for circut only, works brilliantly slipper would be nice but not really necessary for race car. was running a 3.64 but never got into 5th, 1st is a bit useless but 2nd gear starts still spin the wheels and 3rd and 4th around most corners works out great.

I am prepared to negotiate the sale price to anyone interested for a cash quick sale (a little bit) and will consider 2002 or manual 325 e30 trades.

Yeah I want to get my hands on a 3.64 lsd for mine. I've got a 2.93lsd in there at the mo and it's a bit tall for what I want.

my pants are down $12000.00 anyone??

want a turbo 318 as a daily?

EDIT: THat doesn't help either of us hahah

I would fully hit that if I had the money etc. After all - Its got my name on the windscreen! :P

Best of luck with the sale mate.