Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Mini rides

Guest Spargo

Anyone else have this sad sad habit? Post them up!

Posted Image

Porsche - 993 RS, 993 GT1, 996 GT3 Cup, 996 GT1, 996 Turbo

Posted Image

assorted - Bugatti EB110, Type 57, Ford Deuce roadster, Diablo, Lotus Elise GT1, Subaru 22B, Mitsi Evo 6, XJ220, Lancia B24 Spider, CLK-GTR.

Posted Image

Airbrushed CLK-GTR engine bay

Posted Image

Dodge - GTS x2, RT/10, Copperhead.

Posted Image

Bimmers - 635 Racer, E30 M3 x2, MZ3, MZ3 Coupe, V12 LMR, M3 CSL.

Posted Image

Fazzas - OG Testarossa, F40, 355 Berlinetta, 360 Berlinetta, F50, 550 Maranello.

Posted Image

Big Macs - F1, F1 LM, F1 GT

All 1:18

Edited by Spargo

very nice collection!!!! just starting have an Autoart 1:18 Murcielago, wish i had money to buy them regulary

in the hunt for F40 tht i like, hve heard tht hotwheels are releasing a new line of them this year

wish auto art did ferrari's!!

wot scale are yours?? they all lokk similar

Ace hobbies in highbury have e30 toys.look badass but I'm too retarded to put it together.

So BADASS!!!

I've got a small collection. I got the 993 GT1 that you've got spargo, a Porsche boxster and CarreraGT, Ferrari F50 and the Infineon Audi R8 Le Mans car.

I havnt got to many larger scale cars but have 700 odd hotwheels...

Full 1997, 1998, 1999 series including treasure hunts and final runs, missing three final runs for the 2000 series, then just random hot rods etc up till 2004. Then they started making to many to collect the whole series so i gave up, I Also have a larger scale 635csl that was given to me by my uncle it was made in 1981, got an origional chitty chitty bang bang dinky toy, was released the year of the movie and ive been offered $700 at one of those armageddon expo's... plenty more, gt500 mustang etc, its a very addictive hobby, i like to keep it to full size cars now though :D

I've got some, BMW E46 3 Series, Ferrari F550, Ferrari F355, Ferrari F50, Ferrari Enzo, and a Merc CLK DTM AMG. But my favourites are the BMW.Williams FW22 and FW26 (classic hammerhead style nose cone) F1 cars, but still collecting. Wanting a F40 like Katalyst and Murcielago. Theres a Ferrari FXX floating around on trade me thats looks badass, Here

Posted Image

Reminds me, i had an F40 and F50, my cousin got hold of them and 'lowered' them by snapping the wheels off and ramming them up into the guards, also had a Jag xk8

small cars sam yet freakin massive pictures!! i thought you were web savvy?

I have just made a tamiya jagermeister 1975 320i..mission to make!! had to paint and everything looks quite cool though

Anyone else have this sad sad habit? Post them up!

Posted Image

Porsche - 993 RS, 993 GT1, 996 GT3 Cup, 996 GT1, 996 Turbo

Posted Image

assorted - Bugatti EB110, Type 57, Ford Deuce roadster, Diablo, Lotus Elise GT1, Subaru 22B, Mitsi Evo 6, XJ220, Lancia B24 Spider, CLK-GTR.

Posted Image

Airbrushed CLK-GTR engine bay

Posted Image

Dodge - GTS x2, RT/10, Copperhead.

Posted Image

Bimmers - 635 Racer, E30 M3 x2, MZ3, MZ3 Coupe, V12 LMR, M3 CSL.

Posted Image

Fazzas - OG Testarossa, F40, 355 Berlinetta, 360 Berlinetta, F50, 550 Maranello.

Posted Image

Big Macs - F1, F1 LM, F1 GT

All 1:18

Yeah , I also have a Small car Mini habbit ....

post-797-1169541743_thumb.jpg

Yeah , I also have a Small car Mini habbit ....

My dad has this problem too!! not long ago we owned 8 bmw's in our family of 4 which 3 or us are fully licensed drivers, we are now down to four - my E36 318is coupe, mum'm E46 323i sedan, dad's E39 525i, and his E46 328ci. Since he has sold some of our beemas he has taken ownership of 15 mini's not all of them are driveable, some are parts cars to help restore the worth while ones. but there are still 15 of them! He has two mini utes (factory) a mini van all original, a mini clubman van, he is restoring a mini cooper 's', all the rest are just typical little mini's. He has just recently imported two mini's from Japan, they are the oldskool shape but the are from the years 1999 and 2000. one is auto. they have air con and are fuel injected 1300cc. When they are all complied i will post some pics they are mean one has a nice leather interior. but if you think thats an obsession, I will take some time one day to take some photos of his mini model collection, I reckon he has more then 500 model mini's :s