Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

Brake pads

Yo, I need to get some new pads, can you guys reccomend any brands of decent quality/price (not wanting to spend hundreds).

Its just a road car.

thanks!

While I'm here .. what to do with the lovely rusty looking brake drums? easy DIY fix or should I get the shop to do it?

yeah brake pads are 120 for a pair and if u need rotors they are 100each or so. oh and then u need those sensor things which are like 12 bucks each or something. its worth getting oem.

dude, no point going OEM. Go see keith at auto brake and clutch on tremaine, down from TWL. Tell him Cam from jolly and mills sent you.

go OEM.

Every non OEM pad i've tried SUCKED.

dude, no point going OEM. Go see keith at auto brake and clutch on tremaine, down from TWL. Tell him Cam from jolly and mills sent you.

Can you elaborate on the no to OEM .. everyone else has said go OEM lol, thanks dood.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but its better than starting a new one on the same topic.

So the 320 needs a new set of front pads, after reading this i'll go for OEM, Best place to buy would be the dealer I assume?

Also do I need to replace the sensor on the Left Hand Brake Caliper when I do the pads, Interesting that there wasn't on the Right Hand Caliper.

Cheers

Sensors are front left and rear right, if you want you can simply close circuit them, but having the sensor in is a good indicator.