Sign in to follow this  
YX1010

You're ALL invited!

Hey guys n gals,

I must say what an awesome forum!

Your stickers work I got your club address from a White E30 bmw going down newton gully last night.. so here I am.

Im a member of a calub called Eurosport (www.eurosport.org.nz) we are open to all european cars (including BMWs of course!) Have a look around and sign up, would be great to see some new faces!!

We are having a club drive tomorrow (Saturday) meeting at BP bombay at 9.30am for a 10am sharp depart to Waihi, Bimmersport is more than welcome to come along!!

Hope to see you there!

Steve

www.eurosport.org.nz

021 270 0090

290bhp Audi S3

hey nice forum, think you should prolly make a bit smaller with less topics to start off with though. Cool to keep all the cars together other than group apart too.

Hi Steve

Welcome to bimmersport. :)

Stick around, we'll wean you off the Audi..!! :P

I'm north of Kerikeri so too far to join you, but have fun and DON'T speed around Mangatawheri and the Ngatea straights! Mr Plod will thank you for donations to his Xmas fund if you do!! (I used to live in Paeroa so know the hazards of speeding in the area).

Any of your members up our way?

Will

Hey man, nice looking site, kinda like a one stop shop so to speak.

Might come out to BP solar but wont be able to do the cruise, saving my gas for the far north meet:D

I might just make it. Me and hte old man are heading over to Tauranga via Waihi to pickup my E30 race car.

Seems to be a fine forum, it includes some very popular models of cars like the w124 under the 'other cars' areas, and i think a w124 is more of a forum- persons car than a w210 is! someone spammed me today about it from benzworld....

i signed up only because i own a fiat.

my merc is loyal to benzworld, and i am loyal to BS!

oh and im a kerikeri lad as well so yeah bit far.

Edited by nath

Seems to be a fine forum, it includes some very popular models of cars like the w124 under the 'other cars' areas, and i think a w124 is more of a forum- persons car than a w210 is! someone spammed me today about it from benzworld....

i signed up only because i own a fiat.

my merc is loyal to benzworld, and i am loyal to BS!

oh and im a kerikeri lad as well so yeah bit far.

Thank you for joining!

I am very much a bmw fan - I used to have a 1997 BMW M3 EVO 6 speed Man. (used to have the plates [sTEV04]

My heart will always lie with bmw :-)

We have a dyno day coming up in mid Feb if any of you guys are interested.

Does anyone live in and around the Parnell way?

Steve.

The BMW section of your website should just link to bimmersport. Much easier.

Welcome.

Guest Spargo

The BMW section of your website should just link to bimmersport. Much easier.

Welcome.

Yea I was thinking about this a while ago - BS has f**ked the potential for a euro forum as we are just too big now.

Something like the ecca would be cool.

Not really sam. There are plenty of euros other than bimmers and they lack a good forum. Forums like luxury rollers lack the credibility IMO to get off the ground properly and will always be something of a boy-racer style "car club" forum.

I reckon if eurosport slimmed down and simplified so that the posts were more concentrated in fewer topics, then it would look busier.

Give it a year or 3 to gain critical mass, and then the owners of both sites could talk about a joint venture. Think synergy. Combined meets as well as individual ones, friendly rivalry, shared sponsors and advertisers. Rivalling motorsport entrants or just differing classes. Then buy a magazine or create a new one - its time NZ had a proper performance-euro magazine like Performance BMW.

Eventually somewhere like Bavarian could be purchased (start greasing them up Pam) and the brand would get alot of business through its motorsport reputation (providing of course it manages to get one).

think big.

Not really sam. There are plenty of euros other than bimmers and they lack a good forum. Forums like luxury rollers lack the credibility IMO to get off the ground properly and will always be something of a boy-racer style "car club" forum.

I reckon if eurosport slimmed down and simplified so that the posts were more concentrated in fewer topics, then it would look busier.

Give it a year or 3 to gain critical mass, and then the owners of both sites could talk about a joint venture. Think synergy. Combined meets as well as individual ones, friendly rivalry, shared sponsors and advertisers. Rivalling motorsport entrants or just differing classes. Then buy a magazine or create a new one - its time NZ had a proper performance-euro magazine like Performance BMW.

Eventually somewhere like Bavarian could be purchased (start greasing them up Pam) and the brand would get alot of business through its motorsport reputation (providing of course it manages to get one).

think big.

I completely agree.

bimmersport has credability whereas other clubs are just for that stereotypical boyracer scene. ES is designed for euro car enthusiasts in mind who dont wish to be part of a society where its very political. The main thing is that everyone has fun and gets on and helps eachother out. We're all very social.

we are relatively young. The club launched in September, and so far so good. The handful of us that are founding members are dedicated to grow the club whilst keeping politics to a bare minimun.

Id be keen to come to any meets you guys have going to to meet some of you. :-)

As any of you who would like to come to our meets are more than welcome :-)

Cheers.

Haha you left a business card on my ride a while ago.

Yes Sam - as i lost your mobile number was hoping u were going to at least text me!

And with GPS tracking its peace of mind :-)

I completely agree.

bimmersport has credability whereas other clubs are just for that stereotypical boyracer scene. ES is designed for euro car enthusiasts in mind who dont wish to be part of a society where its very political. The main thing is that everyone has fun and gets on and helps eachother out. We're all very social.

we are relatively young. The club launched in September, and so far so good. The handful of us that are founding members are dedicated to grow the club whilst keeping politics to a bare minimun.

Id be keen to come to any meets you guys have going to to meet some of you. :-)

As any of you who would like to come to our meets are more than welcome :-)

Cheers.

The credibility has taken years to build up. Plus we spend $$$ on advertising [and in all fairness make $$$ in advertising - we are after all a company/brand]

The difference is - we are not a car club as such. We have a club like structure - but we are primarily interested in fostering a great online community and becoming the place BMW owners in New Zealand come.

I'd be more than happy for anyone to attend our meets and likewise i'd probably turn up to some of yours.