Sign in to follow this  
sik_bmw

Cheap e36 manual on trademe

was just lookin through trademe and this seemes well priced compared to similar ones that are auto on the net?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-85331068.htm

For a 91 318i sedan that's a bit rough in places, 241k, M40 engine.. Manual or not that price is probably about right..

That Seller has highly developed 'Sales Skills'

Read his answers in the 'Questions'

Talk about not burning your bridges

Have you seen what the guy was offering though? I'd say much the same, except I'd probably be more subtle. Fukn cheeky offering an auto mazda 323 for an e36 318 IMO.

Have you seen what the guy was offering though? I'd say much the same, except I'd probably be more subtle. Fukn cheeky offering an auto mazda 323 for an e36 318 IMO.

When you look at the difference in K's and condition of the cars, the 2 years older Mazda 323 + 2k would probably be a pretty good offer if you looked at the value of the vehicles! but yeh.. If I that E36 I probably wouldn't swap for the Mazda unless I was just going to sell it on..

There is nothing wrong with offering that car as a trade [the seller can say no], It's just a question of $$ values [both ways]

I think his attitude has burnt his chances of anyone negotiating with him

Whoever it is - he's certainly offended people. That guy with the Mazda and the total lack of any English skills was just making an offer and since the auction states "am open to offers/swaps" I think its a legitimate request.

What an arrogant and stupid man 'sives' comes across as. :(

is that a bimmersport stcker on winscreen?

we just paid 4500 for a e36 325 manual, came with full gas tank free cellphone and handsfree thru stereo, full service history!! by the looks of this auction i think we got a pretty good deal!! and all off a really nice older lady!!

we just paid 4500 for a e36 325 manual, came with full gas tank free cellphone and handsfree thru stereo, full service history!! by the looks of this auction i think we got a pretty good deal!! and all off a really nice older lady!!

Thats cheaps, hw many kms?

When you look at the difference in K's and condition of the cars, the 2 years older Mazda 323 + 2k would probably be a pretty good offer if you looked at the value of the vehicles! but yeh.. If I that E36 I probably wouldn't swap for the Mazda unless I was just going to sell it on..

I think he wanted straight swap for cars, no cash involved.

and E36 325 for $4.5K is a good deal (depending on condition)

Edited by Mike

Thats cheaps, hw many kms?

183,000kms but like i said there is a full service history and its just had about $1800 work of brand new parts installed by page european in wgtn aswell!

and yeah its in really good condition bar a small amount of rust that my uncles works guna fix for practically nothing!

Edited by lilme