Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

E46 M3 GTR - speechless....

ruined imo.

just looks gross

Edited by antony

What a piece of junk, Modifying a perfectly good car by adding all this tupperware. Now it looks like one of those transformer toys for a 3 year old

He should of built a countach replica [they have the same wank factor]

Yeah I agree with you Kerry Wank Factor 10

Man some kunts don't deserve the amount of money they have..... What a waste Hahaha did you read the bit about a supercharge m5 motor?? For f**k sake why didn't he just buy a normal e46 and hack that up?

grrroooo'ssss. stick your finger down your throat and what do you get!! That has got to be over kill of the worse kind.OP's sorry i'm getting carried away but yeah what positive can you say.

well personally .. loose / paint the CF hood roof and boot lid .. ditch the wing. ditch the 19 wheels he rolls around on the street and just leave the BBS 3 peice race wheels on. Oh and side draft the exaust. otherwise its not that bad ...

If this person shows up on bimmersport forum - they will be shot on site.

well personally .. loose / paint the CF hood roof and boot lid .. ditch the wing. ditch the 19 wheels he rolls around on the street and just leave the BBS 3 peice race wheels on. Oh and side draft the exaust. otherwise its not that bad ...

Id have to agree :rolleyes:

grrroooo'ssss. stick your finger down your throat and what do you get!! That has got to be over kill of the worse kind.OP's sorry i'm getting carried away but yeah what positive can you say.

What positive thing can you say?

Well, if you spend that sorta money on a car, someones wife and kids won't go hungry.

Yuck, thats hideous.

What idiot does things like that?

Money cant buy style eh?

Maybe it would look better in the flesh???

No-one seems keen to do anything as wild down here....

Wrong, have a look at Race FX in Henderson. They're doing an E46 coupe with a M5 5 litre conversion at the moment, carbon bonnet, fully tubbed out and flared guards, full race specs, may not look a lot different when finished. IMO will look real hot when done. Regarding the car above, I get bumps with some of the shots, but don't agree with things like gull doors and some of the grills etc. Everyone to their own I guess.

Edited by Silver Fox

I bet that Race-FX won't be installing those stupid f**ken 'Lambo' doors ,they're highly frowned on by the racing community [Try opening them when the cars been "tipped on it's lid"]

I bet that Race-FX won't be installing those stupid f**ken 'Lambo' doors ,they're highly frowned on by the racing community [Try opening them when the cars been "tipped on it's lid"]

true :-)