Sign in to follow this  
Carl

If you laugh you're a very bad person

She's lucky she didn't end up upside down under her buggy. Gotta wonder how she didn't see the barrier.

i lol'd at that :D, similiar situation to the granny on motorway patrol that thought the motorway may be a faster way to get home, she was right, but not in a mobility scooter :D

She's lucky she didn't end up upside down under her buggy. Gotta wonder how she didn't see the barrier.

Yeah, you wonder how she didn't see it, its not like its just a random hole in the middle of the street. I wonder how much a new mobility scooter would cost?

I didn't laugh "honestly" haha!

How fast was she driving that mobility scooter to nail that Armco like that ,it still has opposite lock on the front wheels

Add a harness & helmets and we could have a new form of motorsport [for those too old to cut it in F1]

aww thats so sad! she must be pretty blind but i must admit i did laugh a LITTLE bit. I know im a bad person but still poor old lady :o