Sign in to follow this  
jjs

WHATS IT WORTH?

I will soon be selling my E36 325i.... What do you guys think it is worth?

1995 325i 4 door vanos with 5 speed auto

Imported to NZ from South Africa in 1999 by BMW NZ, it has FULL service history including original delivery receipt in SA and BMW NZ approved used certificate!

White with vesuvius (light grey) leather - don't laugh it actually looks pretty sharp

Double 5 spoke alloys 16" off a 97 328i coupe with nice Michelins

Cruise control, climate air, one airbag, factory alarm, trip computer, new Panasonic CD

194,000kms

Generally really good condition except leather needs a touch up in places and lower windsheild cover (below wipers) is cracked. Drives good also

Just after a general ball park figure of what you all think it is worth?

I'd say around the 7k mark, its quite well spec'ed but the k's are getting a bit high.

Edited by Nick021

True.....

I was expecting the price to be higher to be honest as you see all these e30's around. lot of owners asking 7ish even 10k

I woulda thought your e36 is worth at least 10k

Edited by TronSpec

True.....

I was expecting the price to be higher to be honest as you see all these e30's around. lot of owners asking 7ish even 10k

I woulda thought your e36 is worth at least 10k

Its actually quite amazing, the E36's have held their prices over the last year, well at least the ones i've been looking at. You can still buy a highly optioned 98 328i low km's (60-70,000) for around 15k, but thats dealers trying to screw you. On trade me theres quite a few E36 3 series, mostly selling for between 5-14k

Edited by Nick021

I brought my 93 318i for 7k about 14months ago and myy dad picked up a 328 with 250kms for 10k so id say yours would be around the 10k mark aswell.