Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

My 89 E30 5spd

I'm heading over to aussie for employment reasons so I'm having to sell my car. I've spent thousands on this car but I understand I'm never getting it back. Would like to see it go to someone who will continue to develop the potential it has and not rice it out.

Details are:

89 e30 5spd m50 engine conversion

92 m50b25 nonvanos (ex e34) 140,000ish kms hav got a Chip for ecu just not installed

Custom 32mm equal length mandrel bent exhaust manifold heat wraped (mild steel) into stainless 2.5" straight through exhaust

Custom stainless mandrel bent 3" intake with K&N

Heavy duty carbon kevlar double sprung clutch (autoclutch NZ)

2.93 Limited Slip Diff

e21 booster with rekitted stock e30 M/C Zonelli Slotted front rotors with mintex pads and stock rear rotors with mintex bmw pads. Dot 5 fluid. stock calipers just rekitted

Manual steering rack

Bilstein shocks

Jamex 60mm springs

Custom strut top hats with cusom alloy strut brace ( thanx Riley aka drity325i )

After market rear taillights and front and side indicators Custom smoked painted.

Momo Steering wheel Jamex race seats //M gearshift nob

Cd mp3 head deck 6" componets with cross overs tweeters, 6x9's in parcel tray

I'm also including all the spares I have left over from the work I've done.

Standard e30 springs

2x standard front seats

Power steering rack with pump lines and resevoir

stock front brake rotors

Standard taillights, front indicators, side indicators

2x sets of 4 14" wheels ( 1 set are original bbs basketweaves ) other similar mercedes type 14"'s

and a few other bit's and pieces lying around including tools and a trolley jack rear doors etc

The car drives awesome and is actually more efficient than it was with the m20 motor. The car has being 100% reliable since I completed the engine swap.

Car has 5 months warrent and a years rego left on it.

serious buyers wanted that will appreciate this vehicle like I have

$5500 for the lot Also I'm open to nearest offers for bimmersport members only otherwise this is bottom dollar. alot of car for the money.

post-746-1169837773_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169837812_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169837841_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169837907_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169837940_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169837973_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169838008_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169838046_thumb.jpg

post-746-1169838078_thumb.jpg

Edited by TronSpec

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gary save it till you come back! i gotta go but this aint over lol

Ahh that's shitty news man :( Hope it works for you there (car is fast btw!!)

Edited by Antallica

Guess I'll just have to follow you to Aussie for that beer.

Damn Gary, make sure you keep in touch with us BS'ers.

Good luck.

Haha Cheers Guys

Yeah I'm trying to keep my price realistic as I've put alot of time and money into the car.

Hey Gary, Take the car with you!

Its about $1200 shipping

Your car would be worth double that in Aussie [in Aussie $$, not Pacific Peso's]

Hmmm tempting but I need the money to get established over there.

( disguised bump ) :ph34r:

Mate you will regret selling it im telling ya lol

I know but I hav to let her go. If no one buys it I'll keep it and stay here.

Gutted that you are selling man, you been thinking about moving for a while? Hell id take it with me!!

Taking a $1000 off the price. I've had a few people come and check it out but no one want's to part with their cash as the paint is letting her down on the looks side of things.

$6500ono and I'm open to negotieations with bimmersport members. be good to keep the car around on the forums

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...040&ed=true

Cheers

Gary

Edited by TronSpec

Down to bottom dollar

$5500. It's gotta go flying out middle of march

Putting it back on trademe at this price on saturday all spares included

Edited by TronSpec

Fu*k that is cheap, i would love to own ur car sooo much, but parents wont let me have 3rd, and i dont blame them, some1s gona get a bragin!!!!!!

Someone buy this car! you could not build this car for under 10grand! its a bloody steal

here's what i though..

why wont u send it over there??? i heard that beemers there are priced really high... e30's going for 8 grand AUS... they are really over priced there..

sending it there would roughly cost you 2 or so grand though

o so tempted.. Will have to see how it goes at the northland meet. you may be sold. Id be hitting it right now if it was 2 door!

here's what i though..

why wont u send it over there??? i heard that beemers there are priced really high... e30's going for 8 grand AUS... they are really over priced there..

sending it there would roughly cost you 2 or so grand though

Can't afford to take it with. Need to sell to pay for tickect , accomadation and transport around when I get there. I haven't had a job for the last 6mths so money is really tight hence why I'm selling up and going. Being working my arse off since I left school and have allways spent all my cash on my car's so never had any savings.

o so tempted.. Will have to see how it goes at the northland meet. you may be sold. Id be hitting it right now if it was 2 door!

yeah a couple of people have said that aye. It wouldve gone now if it was a coupe. haha 4 door better for the ladys and don't need reclining bucket seats

P.S I've also got a 1990 honda accord exi to flick that I scored. Replaced the f**ked auto in it WOF REG Patch welded up the rust around the rear screen and boot $1800ono

Edited by TronSpec

Can't afford to take it with. Need to sell to pay for tickect , accomadation and transport around when I get there. I haven't had a job for the last 6mths so money is really tight hence why I'm selling up and going. Being working my arse off since I left school and have allways spent all my cash on my car's so never had any savings.

yeah a couple of people have said that aye. It wouldve gone now if it was a coupe. haha 4 door better for the ladys and don't need reclining bucket seats

P.S I've also got a 1990 honda accord exi to flick that I scored. Replaced the f**ked auto in it WOF REG Patch welded up the rust around the rear screen and boot $1800ono

Have you sold it?

If not where abouts in Auckland are ya?

I'd like to come have a look.

Hmm you are in Auckland right?

I'll double my offer?

2 boxes of beers plus next games poker winnings?