Sign in to follow this  
Jammasterjames

How to make a mini forty

Yo what's the dilly y'all?

This is Jammaster James's Ghetto tip #1435.

You can't bring your forty into the game, cause those security crackas and the 50 wanna shut a ***** down. Can't buy nothing in the stadium, 'cept fo' some watered down shizz that cost way to much fo' an up an comin playa (aint got his record deal yet, pimpin aint easy nahmean). How's a ***** gonna get his ass crunked???

Step One:

Go down the local corner and buy value fo' money pimp juice, also get yourself a 750mL Pump.

Posted Image

Step Two:

Make two small holes in the bottom of your Pump (use a tack)....keep that sh*t small. Punch tha holes on opposite sides of the center.

Step Three:

Drain tha water out the two holes, treating the bottle like your # 1 paying ho, or even better your new pimp suit.. ..don't crease that sh*t !!

Step Fo':

Empty tha pimp juice into a bowl. Gently Squeeze some air outta the now empty pump bottle and immerse into your posion of choice.

Step Five:

Continue Step Fo' until your Mini Forty (aka $30 Pump bottle) is full at the normal level.

Step Six:

Heat up yo' solder gun (know y'all gots them, cause most of all y'all is White and Nerdy).

Posted Image

Step Seven:

Use that solder gun (low heat) to gently and slowly weld the two holes shut... Do it like you're spreading icing, moneyshot, or whatever else y'all be good at spreading....

Step Eight:

Squeeze mini forty making sure that sh*t is air tight.

Step Nine:

Go to the next public event, plant that sh*t on a white girl if you don't have no poker face.... the mini forty looks like a perfectly sealed, unopened Pump !!!

Posted Image

Step Ten:

Play on playa, play on.....

P.S. This sh*t actually works.... Helped me get through the morning of the big day out, and it's gonna help your ass out too. Yessir.

Guest Spargo

Dude, how much time on your hands?

Empty sunscreen bottles - they have lids, they're not clear, and who the hell is going to taste "nivea sun spray 15+"

Empty sunscreen bottles - they have lids, they're not clear, and who the hell is going to taste "nivea sun spray 15+"

Hahaha man don't we have some f**kin tallent amoung us all!! :rolleyes:

WoW!

If y'all have to go to that much trouble to have a drink, have you considered you might have a drinking problem?

Are you seriously telling me you can't last through a day out without alcohol?

This hits so close to home as I have a family member with a bad drinking problem and this sort of thing illustrates the lengths that alcoholics will go to to feed their addiction. Their ingenuity is impressive, but at the end of the day - what a waste of a life! :(

WoW!

If y'all have to go to that much trouble to have a drink, have you considered you might have a drinking problem?

Are you seriously telling me you can't last through a day out without alcohol?

This hits so close to home as I have a family member with a bad drinking problem and this sort of thing illustrates the lengths that alcoholics will go to to feed their addiction. Their ingenuity is impressive, but at the end of the day - what a waste of a life! :(

woah, don't be trippin'.... I didn't say y'all should drink forties every day.

....and it'd be real suspect carrying a 750 ml bottle of sunscreen..... one forty among a few homeboys don't last too long, nahmean

Yeah, sorry mate. I know that sounded a bit strong.

Having had two family members die from alcoholism and related disease and having a current member as an early alcoholic, I'm rather intolerant of the Kiwi drinking culture. :(

I'm equally down on smoking, with too many family and friends having died as a result of that particular addiction.

Yeah, sorry mate. I know that sounded a bit strong.

Having had two family members die from alcoholism and related disease and having a current member as an early alcoholic, I'm rather intolerant of the Kiwi drinking culture. :(

I'm equally down on smoking, with too many family and friends having died as a result of that particular addiction.

Sorry to hear, that's really whack. Being an alcoholic defnitely ain't cool, not tryin' to encourage that...

It's more of a money saving thing Jazz. Most "kids" over 18 who go to say the big day out can't afford the $5 warm lion reds, and who can be arsed standing in a long queue for beer all day. Yet a concert is that much better with a few quiets, hence sneaking liqour in.

Not that I can talk - I'm a boozehound. meh. Worked out how much I spend on beer a year the other day - f**king ridiculous.

You know what they say about reformed sinners!! :)

I did more than my share of supporting the booze industry in my youth. Today I don't touch any of it, as its poison to my system.

As a non-drinker now, I have no idea why I thought it was necessary to drink to have fun when I used to do it... it isn't!

ymmv

Instead of going to all this trouble with wasting $$$ on an expensive 'pump' [remember bottled water is more expensive/litre than Race-Gas] just smuggle the sh*t in your stomach.

Get totally Rat-Arsed, then the hangover lasts all day long[8 hours value for $$$]

Bahaha gotta add that to one of the beer sneak in things on pulp sport!

love your write ups haha.

time well spent.

and just remember guys this isn't only limited to pump bottles :) can do the same trick with coke too.. :P

if your a young male, and drink coke at the cricket/rugby, expect some big dude in a fluro jacket to put his snotty nose next to it

Instead of going to all this trouble with wasting $$$ on an expensive 'pump' [remember bottled water is more expensive/litre than Race-Gas] just smuggle the sh*t in your stomach.

Get totally Rat-Arsed, then the hangover lasts all day long[8 hours value for $$$]

:D:D:D

or just have someone on the inside :P , my mates a crusader horseman, so not only do we get in free, all our 'beverages' come into to.

Step Two:

Make two small holes in the bottom of your Pump (use a tack)....keep that sh*t small. Punch tha holes on opposite sides of the center.

sme ppl r onto this scam dosnt look as suspect if u drill out the hard foggy bit dead smack in the middle of the base - works a treat mny a big day out sipple from this :wacko:

most people dont go to the effort of us BSers. they just bring in a hip flask (or anything really, its easy as at jade stadium), buy a coke and mix on site.

im not sure if the news made it to the northern lights, but when there was the sri lanka vs. NZ game on at jade stadium, an old couple were drinking tea from a flask and the security staff went and checked it. the crowd got a bit into them and it made the news round here for a couple of days.