Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

E30 m50

I gave it a mean clean today cause this guys coming to hopefully buy it tommorow. sh*t I've never cleaned it this good and it came out farken mint

Thought I'd share a few pics before it goes.

I'm gonna build another one when I get to aussie and stay on the bimmersport forums . Coupe and this time 3.0ltr s50 or 3.2 s52 or turbo m50 engine conversions

The amount of time and effort involved warrents a more powerful motor

post-746-1172026017_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026048_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026086_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026153_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026215_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026243_thumb.jpg

post-746-1172026345_thumb.jpg

Edited by TronSpec

looks teh shiz man. if he dont buy it for 5 grand hes a f**king dumass.

Keep it and turbo over there Gaz. its a great wee car and would be worth a mint over there. Plus there is bound to be someone next door to you (whangarie) that you could steal some weed from, then sell it to fund the trip over lol

looks teh shiz man. if he dont buy it for 5 grand hes a f**king dumass.

He's actually offered me $4800 and I'm taking it if he put's it in my hand on the day

Keep it and turbo over there Gaz. its a great wee car and would be worth a mint over there. Plus there is bound to be someone next door to you (whangarie) that you could steal some weed from, then sell it to fund the trip over lol

nah I wanna build somthing different over there aye. sh*t it wouldn't stand a chance against hsv's and wrx's etc

This f**kin lady backed into it the other day in the supermarket carpark. Haha smashed her mitsi legnum boot right in , only did minimal damage to the e durty. Haha dumb slut don't f**k with Bimmers

post-746-1172028447_thumb.jpg

Edited by TronSpec

looks great man, good luck with the sale.

Cheers . f**k dude your sig is staunch

He's actually offered me $4800 and I'm taking it if he put's it in my hand on the day

nah I wanna build somthing different over there aye. sh*t it wouldn't stand a chance against hsv's and wrx's etc

$4800 ! Good god.

Bloody bargin, i wish i could have it, i really do.... :rolleyes: too many cars 4 my age allready though

f**k me 4800 is a HUGE step from 7k

Looks the shiz though!

f**k me 4800 is a HUGE step from 7k

Yeah well kinda had a realistic think about it the other day and this is probably what I'd wanna pay for it . As it's got a few bumps and scratchs and the paints starting to fade. But yeah it still cleans up allright

You put an m50 in your car and have never cleaned it? WTF?

Nah I don't really get into the whole making it look good thing . Hell it get's used every day , driven on every beaten track I need to, carrys car parts and sh*t around daily basically

It's being a car that gets used. I'm always doing stuff with it mechanically but never got around to the panel and paint. Panelbeating sucks..... time consuming and show;s slow results

The panel and paint were next on the cards but I don't really want to put the work in unless I was keeping it

A clean car is a mean car Gaz, im glad you finally came round. :P

Good luck with the sale, they're certainly getting a awesome E30.

A clean car is a mean car Gaz, im glad you finally came round. :P

Good luck with the sale, they're certainly getting a awesome E30.

haha yeah I guess. It's just it is a bit of a loud angry beast and the clean image doesn't suit it

Dude, that looks fully sick, totally different from the other pics I've seen now its nice and clean, good luck with the sale, whoever buys it is getting one hell of a bargain, good luck in aussie, stick around here!

Cheers Josh.

The guy buying it rang me to say he was just leaving auckland this afternoon but then hasn't turned up. His phone is turned off to. Sweet get to keep it a little longer for the northland meet

when you start your project in aussie, give us a shout .. Brendon and I have pages of research and howto's on putting an s50b3x into a e30 .. and stuff about all the other things you need to do as well.

We are actually starting a build website soon.