Sign in to follow this  
Jammasterjames

Chilli Pepper tickets on sale today

Wassup y'all??

Hope everybody is keepin it real...

Just got myself 4 x RHCP tickets today. Had to pay an extra $46 though to join the fan club... but worth it cause I can't be F#$ked trying to fight the masses tomorrow at 9AM.

If anyone wants to do that, just google RHCP fan club. Sign up fo 29.95 USD, then go to ticketmaster and use the platinum card.

Limit is 4 tickets!!

I'll be in the mass at 8:59am tomorrow, with my two accounts and two credit cards. Hopefully I'll get 16 within two clicks.

cheers 4 that man, got myself 4 stoaked az! :)

is it a seated concert? cuz i think my tikets r seated

cheers 4 that man, got myself 4 stoaked az! :)

is it a seated concert? cuz i think my tikets r seated

Wouldn't think so, sounds a bit whack if it is. I chose Lower Bowl instead of Upper Bowl, as upper bowl sounded like seated....

If any'yall can fill us in, would be appreciated.

I'll be in the mass at 8:59am tomorrow, with my two accounts and two credit cards. Hopefully I'll get 16 within two clicks.

Make that make that money... money

on my ticket master print out it has says, reserved seating row t and the seat numbers. dose yours say this 2?

16 tickets? are you investing to sell on t/me?

;P

Am also buying for 5 mates. Be cool to make enough to pay for all 5 tickets too :D

Why would you go chillis to sit?

Guest Spargo

They are not the band they used to be. Who else thought californication had the worst mastering of all-time?

on my ticket master print out it has says, reserved seating row t and the seat numbers. dose yours say this 2?

my homie managed to score 3 today, and they are GA on the floor, so guess that means ours are seated??

..da-mn.... have to crowd surf off the balcony...

They are not the band they used to be.

You are right, they have evolved a lot. In a good way too IMO, although I am a fan of all their music, the old stuff, as well as the newer stuff. I have Freaky Styley cranking as I type this.

There will never be any topping BSSM - those were the days...first year at Uni....

I can't wait for the concert.

Cheers

Grant

pre sales have all gone -- get ready on monday peeps .. its gonna be mayhem .. second concert 'announced'

They are not the band they used to be. Who else thought californication had the worst mastering of all-time?

Aint that the truth,music is my aeroplane WTF?

I saw them when they were good,and they were good.

Sadly we missed out on tickets being sold in the pre-sale this morning :angry: ,but hoping to get some when they go on sale on Monday. Does anyone know when the scond concert is, just looked on ticketmaster and if doesn't say??

Aint that the truth,music is my aeroplane WTF?

I saw them when they were good,and they were good.

One Hot Minute doesn't count as a real Red Hot Chili Peppers album (notice the correct spelling of Chili......)

You are right...music is my aeroplane is a low point, hence the reason they don't play any songs off One Hot Minute at any of their concerts.

Cheers

Grant

BDO 05, when the couple went over on the flying fox naked.

BSSM tour.

Its easy to forget Im old :)

One Hot Minute doesn't count as a real Red Hot Chili Peppers album (notice the correct spelling of Chili......)

You are right...music is my aeroplane is a low point, hence the reason they don't play any songs off One Hot Minute at any of their concerts.

Cheers

Grant

????

The bass rocks on that track.... fo sho

ha just herd on the raido that trade me isnt letting the scalpers sell their tickets

Good Stuff, might give people who missed out on a ticket today like me more of a chance, they were all gone in 5 minutes! and i tried to get them dead on 9am !

Damn bastards. I only got some seated tickets. But who the hell wants to sit? Bring on the third concert I say!

My ratings...

1. BSSM

2. Freaky

3. Mothers Milk

4. Uplift

5. Cali

6. TRHCP

7. Stadium, (its got some good songs, but lacks the raw funk IMO)

8. OHM

Soul to squeeze and Sikamikanico could have been the basis for another sick album.

BSSM is the best album of all time for me. Every song is so sick. I remember i only had it on tape, (dubbed - ah pre internet piracy), and it was a surprise when i finally got the CD that some tracks were different tracks, (i thought they were one, due to the continous mix).

Some of my 'less obvious' favourite tracks include:

Knock me down

Special secret song inside

brothers cup

Catholic school girls

Backwoods

Sexy Mexican Maid

sh*t could go on forever.

How good was it getting the shoutout for the BDO concert in his book....

Hoping to get lucky on Monday...

Edited by m325i

Good news y'all.....

Presale Tickets might not be seated. This is from the Ticketmaster FAQ:

My tickets say "General Admission." What does that mean?

General Admission refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. When purchasing tickets for a General Admission event, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect any actual seating location. Please ensure you carefully read the Event Information and Ticket Information screens when purchasing tickets: Any information on whether your tickets are General Admission will be posted on one or both of these screens. Seating arrangements vary for each event, and there may or may not be seats of any kind available. Ticketmaster cannot guarantee seating for any event that is sold as General Admission.