Sign in to follow this  
savvi

name change

The dirtye30bandit aye! Im drifty340i for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

So we can blame it all on you if it stuffs up Em ;)

[savini] is know [E30 bandit]

haha I was formaly knowen as mrhamwallet then tronspec now Gary. hahaha I'm running out of names

Shouldn't that be ass bandit shane??? :mellow: haha your a good kunt mate. Found that us country boys ain't all that different even if your from the south

haha I was formaly knowen as mrhamwallet then tronspec now Gary. hahaha I'm running out of names

Shouldn't that be ass bandit shane??? :mellow: haha your a good kunt mate. Found that us country boys ain't all that different even if your from the south

You should change ya name back to "mrhamwallet",From a music perspective that name has respect

[also from a music perspective the name "Gary" reminds me of that deviant locked up in a Vietnam jail! Hahahaha!]

f**kin god damn it. I've used up my name change for the month.

I'm reserving Allen Shaw ... deposit or no deposit

He's as much of a deviant as me...... :ph34r: Yeah Mrhamwallet is still my internet alias

You'll need more than a deposit to live up to that one haha. Suit for Gary anyone?

Edited by Hi Tower

Wasn't Hi Tower the big black thick cop on Police Academy?

What with me being from Sudan, I am fairly black. So I think the name is rather apt don't you?

far be it for me to argue with an amazon, oops, sorry, wrong continent.

I have no idea, we're talking about me being a black cop Goddamnit Marty! Commmmonnnn Richard!

High Tower has spoken............

Edited by Gary

Gary your crudeness never ceases to amaze me! Use the edit button. It's there for a f**king reason.

Yes I have. Gary = Pwnt

Edited by Hi Tower

f**king aye you coastal boys got my respect aaii, havent been that mothered 4 a while

Guest Denny Crane

Denny Crane has never smoked a cigar infront of such a large fire before. Or have I, I went to vietnam once, ah well at least we have out young girls, Allan.

I have no idea, we're talking about me being a black cop Goddamnit Marty! Commmmonnnn Richard!

Im well aware of who he is, I just wanted to know how you get to be a black 6'8 something male ?

I'm Still Ollie

Edited by Ari Gold

Whoo hoo!!

My name is now my name.

Jazzbass is the name of one of my guitars (Fender Jazz Bass) and tends to confuse people who think I play jazz . I don't. I'm old school r'n'r, rock and blues, although, due to my lifestyle change next week, I've stashed all my gear for at least a couple of years and therefore won't be playing at all.

Many thanks to whoever included that name change feature,

Rog