Sign in to follow this  
nath

Trademe 735i

this 735i is on trademe- looks really cool with those wheels..... love it so much more than my car, what do you guys think of E23's? any advice?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rust is a biggie on these Nath. They are also getting quite long in the tooth so check bits like suspension for wear.

They are cruisers, handle like a block of flats on wheels if you push them hard, but cumfy on a trip and have a good amount of grunt.

The wheels are throw away items, they are metrics....the black band gives them away.

With that mileage on the clock I would be wary of paying good coin for the car unless there are some reciepts for engine/trans work.

The engines will do high kms, but if you end up having to put a engine or trannie into the car, it would owe you more than what you would pay for a good E32, and the E32 would probably have a better body

Are you f**king brain dead?

I was going to be more polite and say "Has the amyl nitrate got to you?". Why do you like a un-wof'd 400,000km seven series? because of the (useless!) wheels?

Brain dead- maybe! but i like big cars, and those ones are starting to look old in a cool way!

NB no alpinas would be sacrificed for an old seven!! It just put the idea in my head that old sevens look cool with nice wheels, and often a front kit as well!

The pinna stays, in all its "salt road damaged" glory!