Sign in to follow this  
savvi

fat ugly women drivers suck so much

well only been here 3 weeks and already been rear ended. wat happened was i was coming down river range rd turning left at lincon st and river range rd lights i came to a complete stop coz of traffic proceeded to drive ford and then wack, felt as thou i should have wiplash but i was ok , a fat ugly women in a shity subaru legacy was looking right and didnt watch what i was doing and ploughed into the back of me at about 25-30ks. Luckily 4 the car my tobar took most the impact, [got new respect 4 tobars now]

there was a couple behind her in an oddyssey they saw the hole thing so they were my witnesses, coz the fat ugly bitch tried to blame me saying i reversed into the back of her so let have it and i mean have it verbally, then waited till cops turned up then she admitted liability.

second accident in 4 weeks, [northland meet boys will no wat i mean] none being my fault, so pissed at mo

insurance is paid up so im sweet

post-1273-1172900760_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172900855_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172900915_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172902208_thumb.jpg

Edited by E30 bandit

well only been here 3 weeks and already been rear ended. wat happened was i was coming down river range rd turning left at lincon st and river range rd lights i came to a complete stop coz of traffic proceeded to drive ford and then wack, felt as thou i should have wiplash but i was ok , a fat ugly women in a shity subaru legacy was looking right and didnt watch what i was doing and ploughed into the back of me at about 25-30ks. Luckily 4 the car my tobar took most the impact, [got new respect 4 tobars now]

there was a couple behind her in an oddyssey they saw the hole thing so they were my witnesses, coz the fat ugly bitch tried to blame me saying i reversed into the back of her so let have it and i mean have it verbally, then waited till cops turned up then she admitted liability.

second accident in 4 weeks, [northland meet boys will no wat i mean] none being my fault, so pissed at mo

insurance is paid up so im sweet

post-1273-1172900760_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172900855_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172900915_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1172902208_thumb.jpg

I saw your car pulled up by the side. Saw the sticker and then thought bugger. Nice car BTW. Just make sure the insurance doesn't write it off. :wacko:

Bloody fats chicks! what good have they ever done

I saw your car pulled up by the side. Saw the sticker and then thought bugger. Nice car BTW. Just make sure the insurance doesn't write it off. :wacko:

its only bumper and lescense plate section damaged and light but still so it wont be ritten off i can gaurantee that i know sum people who no sum people up the top end of the ladder in insurance, but couldnt of :angry: been a worse spot

damn wat a bugger dude. Guess you can do that the same time as your front now. and to think u were gonna take the towbar off!

damn wat a bugger dude. Guess you can do that the same time as your front now. and to think u were gonna take the towbar off!

[/quot

yeah aye i remember saying that to you the other day

Glad she didn't try to say she couldn't see your brake lights. I'd have sneakily removed the stockings before the 5-0's turned up.

That's my only fear with blacked tails.

Glad she didn't try to say she couldn't see your brake lights. I'd have sneakily removed the stockings before the 5-0's turned up.

That's my only fear with blacked tails.

the 50 looked at the damage and i told him about the stkngs he said thats legal iwouldnt pull you up for it as they are still red

hi sorry to hear about your mishap and then get an ear full from the La $5%??? :wacko: well you did have your tow bar. But 25-30 k's that a reasonable amount of impact force, most pumper impact areas are about 5-10(correct me if wrong on that) is their any more damage than appears in your photo's as the top part of the bumper doesn't look to hot. hope the repair job goes well for you and you have your ride back on the road asp. :rolleyes: eye in the rear mirror for fat ugle women drives ha ha ha!!

Edited by allan

f**k yea gutted dude.. i was like wtf when you text me, doesnt look to bad though. Bet your glad you had a towbar!!

f**k yea gutted dude.. i was like wtf when you text me, doesnt look to bad though. Bet your glad you had a towbar!!

like i said [new respect 4 tobars]

Bugger dude, thank goodness for the tow bar huh, hope you get your car fixed without too much of a hassle. I'd be gutted if some idiot crashed into the back of my car =(

Bugger dude, thank goodness for the tow bar huh, hope you get your car fixed without too much of a hassle. I'd be gutted if some idiot crashed into the back of my car =(

im not that gutted coz its not structual or anything plus i need the back resprayed, boot realigned evan more.

plus the witnesses partner was having a chat with me at the scene while i was waiting 4 the 50 2 turn up and said he would do me a real good price on getting my seats recovered coz thats his trade, its good to have positives out of a negative aaiii

haha yea sucks getting hit but sometimes you can beat the system!! i.e come out better off

Shame you didn't take a pic of the slaters car so we could see how much the e30 owned it

Guest Denny Crane

Good to see some positives Shane, tell them the impact knocked all the paint off your front too!

im not that gutted coz its not structual or anything plus i need the back resprayed, boot realigned evan more.

plus the witnesses partner was having a chat with me at the scene while i was waiting 4 the 50 2 turn up and said he would do me a real good price on getting my seats recovered coz thats his trade, its good to have positives out of a negative aaiii

Awesome, looks like it worked out quite well for you in the end :)

like i said [new respect 4 tobars]

Did she manage to put your towbar through her radiator or anything else juicy?

Did she manage to put your towbar through her radiator or anything else juicy?

e30 towbar = left hand panel,lights, bumper totalled she just recently got a loan to purchase that car 2, hahahaha