Sign in to follow this  
nath

Red front E30 springs

These are just too low for my liking, they replaced the alpina springs which are a bit higher.

im keen to swap them for fronts that will match the alpina rears a bit better (maybe 20mm higher than where the front is now)

Posted Image

Edited by nath

You would have to be the only member I know who would rather raise the car to match the rear than lower the rear to match the front.

FYI Jamex's are red so they may be Jamex's.

You would have to be the only member I know who would rather raise the car to match the rear than lower the rear to match the front.

FYI Jamex's are red so they may be Jamex's.

I am not a pimp, nor am I so much smarter than the good folk at alpina, that i would throw their springs in the bin.

if i had gone for gold down the mangumukas that time, my guards would be rolled out into wings. Also the wheel would have rubbed a hole throgh into the engine bay. The guards roll themselves on SH10 on small bumps on the road even. The plastic above the wheels have gashes and marks on them from when the wheels hit the top going straight.

The front shocks are FINE and are not shot,

I do not want to match the rear springs, Alpinas have lower fronts than rears anyway. mine are just lower than that.

To save people giving 'advice', anyone got a pair of front Alpina E30 springs?

NO idea of how low they are sorry

Edited by nath