Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Ryan's 325i

Emo wrist slicer. Phone cam ftw lol. Edit- double post//noob

Edited by Hi Tower

Customer service can be almost too good at JC's sometimes, I'll explain next time I see you Ryan hah. Funny story.

You creeepy little emo you :P

Nah, Loving it. Enjoy it Ryan - Always new BMW would win your heart over.

So its almost being a year since I got this car...

I have changed almost nothing, just a nice Blaupunkt head unit with Ipod controls.

A set of europlates and thats about it, but a good lowering is still on the cards just havent really got around to doing it yet.

I think a half body respray is more important on my list at the moment, hopefully a full respray if funds allow for that.

I guess working at BMW allows you to ask questions a lot to the parts guys and a fairly decent discount on servicing and parts also helps, so over the past year I have being cleaning up and fixing bits and pieces like completely my tool kit and getting a tow hook to fit the space for it in the boot and an original warning triangle and first aid kit.

So pretty much all those unimportant things that seem to always go missing in E30's that are almost 20 years old.

It still gets a full groom once a week and leather treated monthly if I have time to keep it looking nice.

Thought it was time for a little bit of a update, but yeah, here are some recent pictures I found..

post-29-1204239587_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239613_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239629_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239652_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239674_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239692_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204239710_thumb.jpg

You've got it looking mint Ryan. Good stuff. I would love to send pics of it to the guy I bought it off. He was a greedy bugger and tried to rip me off but I didn't budge on my offer and he eventually caved. I would love to see his jaw drop looking at how it turned out now you and I both had a crack at it lol.

Edited by bravo

Damn I'd like to see your cars when your older!

Looking good mate.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Yeah that last picture was photoshopped only the lowering though the rest is untouched, was getting a idea of how it would look lowered but that quite possibly is a bit too low for me, but it still looks cool haha

Needs a few things done beofore the lowering tho Alex, I need to reattach my lip, and full service, put my dizzy rotor and cap in and need to source a new Si battery board with batteries that work and a new bulb for the OBC

So I reattached my lip and got a service and got the dizzy rotor out on, and its had its half body respray.. So will post some before and after photos soon

Wow looks great!

Haha I love that little JC sticker on the corner of your rear windshield! I must score myself one sometime.

thats lookin the part Ryan, look at that fresh pant shine! No doubt freshly washed also ;)

Bad.

Ass.

Edited by QuickSilver

Wow looks great!

Haha I love that little JC sticker on the corner of your rear windshield! I must score myself one sometime.

Or just get them from JC lol, got 4 of them for free and turned them into my centre caps :D

Car looks damn mint Ryan,how much did the half respray cost and what did it cover?

Cheers for the comments guys, sorry about the crude pictures though.

Ashkan, cost $1k got two dents taken out which you can see in the before pictures, got the bootlid, rear panel, entire roof plus pillar blends, both left and right rear guards plus door blends.

Just like new! Looks great.

Definitely worth the $1k.